Elevator Bugs in Aliens Dark Descent are quite common. Some were hot-fixed while others are still in the game. One such instance is the Aliens Dark Descent Mission 8 Extraction Onslaught Elevator Bug. Let’s talk about it in detail below, and give you the solution to go across it as well.
More Aliens Dark Descent Content Below;
- How to Defeat Queen in Cerberus Room in Aliens Dark Descent – The Panther Tech
- Aliens Dark Descent Marines Auto Shooting when Undetected – The Panther Tech
- Aliens Dark Descent Marine Classes Guide – The Panther Tech
- Aliens Dark Descent Mission 7 Bug Not Saving – The Panther Tech
What is Mission 8 Elevator Bug?
In the Extraction Onslaught Mission, you have to get the power loader to open the sealed door. After this, you are basically in an onslaught loop.
There are no Aliens/Xenos in the area and the elevator doesn’t move as well. The whole phase doesn’t trigger, therefore you are stuck in the Mission 8 Extraction Onslaught.
How to Fix Aliens Dark Descent Mission 8 Extraction Onslaught Elevator Bug
- Try restarting the game and doing the same stuff again and again. It might trigger the elevator and you will be back on the quest in no time.
- Wait for some days and come back again. You might be able to proceed onward.
- Replay the whole mission because the game saves work in strange managers. Go back to Ortago and get the mission.
The Mission 8 Extraction Onslaught is bugged as a whole. Even after bypassing the Elevator, there are chances you might get stuck somewhere. The Extraction Onsloaght Elevator Bug in Aliens Dark Descent is something that you can’t fix yourself. Just try restarting the game, replaying the mission, and playing it after some days.