The recent release of true wireless earphone by Apple named as Airpods Pro is the world-beating and noise-canceling all-rounder best wireless ear-buds. Just weighing 5.4 grams, these lighter buds sound excellent. It is much better specced than any of the previous ear-buds.
Airpods Pro worth buying?
There are various reasons to buy Airpods Pro. Some of them are as follow:
• It has great audio quality than other ear-pods.
• Has impressive noise cancellation.
• It has a secure and very comfortable fit.
• Its in-ear design allows it to fit more people’s ear with less far protruding pressure-sensitive arms from your ear.
•Has excellent usability with Hands-free Siri access.
• It has a clear and engaging sound.
• It has a portable charging case.
• It is splash resistant.
• It has iOS deep integration.
Some Cons of Airpods Pro:
• There are no improvements in battery life and it is still charged through lightning cables.
• It does not have on-ear volume controls with not adjustable ANC and EQ.
• Still, iOS focused on a limited life span of two to three years.
• Because of its all-rounder features, Airpods Pro is the most costly wireless ear-buds yet.
Airpods Pro, with the secure fit, sweat and water-resistant feature are gym friendly in doing any sort of exercise. You can leave these buds into lugs and can interact with the world without cutting off as they go deeper into your ears and are wearable for prolonged periods. But sound can’t get through if transparency mode in on.
Its improved fit seals all sorts of sounds whereas a lot of sounds normally got through the classic Airpods. To make people more comfortable, Apple has reduced the weight of Airpods Pro by designing its three pairs of ear-tips from silicon. The shortened stems look more ostentatious.
With other normal headphones, we feel our voice getting boomy but Airpods Pro uses an air vent that equalizes pressure in your ear with the outside pressure. Thus, it makes a difference. With a change in design, Airpods Pro now uses a “Force sensor” instead of a touch sensor that was used previously. The force sensor present on both ear-buds works by squeezing it. The type of squeeze will do the function assigned to it.
• Quick squeeze will play, pause, and answer calls.
• Double squeeze will help to skip to the next track.
• Triple squeeze will allow us to go back to the previous track.
• You can switch between noise-canceling and transparency modes by Squeeze and hold.
Noise Cancellation and Battery life:
Noise cancellation, the headline feature of Airpods Pro, can be continuously adjusted 200 times per second. Each Airpods Pro uses two microphones.
One microphone which is detecting the incoming noise and canceling it out by anti-noise is present on the outside. The microphone that is present inside can detect any noise that makes through the seal and also analyze the response of music in each ear.
The H1 Chip used in it invokes Apple’s voice assistant by the “Hey Siri” command. But Siri can also be activated by a pinch if the command is customized.
If we turn off the noise cancellation then Adaptive EQ (a feature that controls the quality of sound) is also automatically turned off and you can then feel a subtle difference.
Battery life for earphones is claimed to be 4.5-5 hours, with the addition of 19 hours by the charging case.
Being the proficient headphones for workouts, Airpods Pro’s price is justified by its excellent features. At best, these fantastic ear-pods are an all-rounder and the only pair of in-ear headphones that one can ever need.
Airpods Pro cost around 250$ and are arriving in the market on 30th October 2019.
Masab Farooque is a Tech Geek, Writer, and Founder at The Panther Tech. He is also a lead game developer at 10StaticStudios.
When he is not writing, he is mostly playing video games