Cal Kestis, the beloved protagonist, returns to Star Wars Jedi Survivor to seek revenge against the Dark Side of the Force, having matured and grown stronger and wiser. The game features new mechanics such as Lightsaber Stance, Precise Evade, Creatures, Semi-Open World, and more. Some players recently reported an issue where they couldn’t change the resolution and the display is stuck on Windows Borderless. Here’s how to How to Fix Can’t Change to Fullscreen in Star Wars Jedi Survivor
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor Cracked!!! Did Hacker Empress Crack Star Wars Jedi Survivor? – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Star Wars Jedi Survivor No Audio Glitch – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Star Wars Jedi Survivor LowLevelFatalError – The Panther Tech
Introduction to Star Wars Jedi Survivor
Opinions on Star Wars may vary, with some hating it, some loving it, and others being devoted to the lore. However, one can experience the world of Star Wars by playing the new game, Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
The game, developed by Respawn Entertainment in collaboration with Lucasfilm Games, is a semi-open-world third-person game. The player can use five different stances to change the Lightsaber’s combat use and ride creatures on the island to move quickly.
You can’t use The Force to fly. But players can explore the life of a Jedi Warrior themselves by purchasing and playing the game, which features the protagonist, Kal Kestic, who has matured since his childhood appearance in Jedi Fallen. Overall, the game is an exciting experience for fans of the franchise.
How to Fix Can’t Change to Fullscreen in Star Wars Jedi Survivor
In order to Change the Resolution in Star Wars Jedi Survivor, you will have to first make sure your Screen Display is on Fullscreen, not the borderless one. The Fullscreen Borderless will utilize the resolution you already have on Windows.
Select the option and then press a or d to change them afterward. It is for the mouse and keyboard, but not the controller. In case you can’t change to Fullscreen in Star Wars Jedi Survivor, follow the steps. Make sure you selected 1920×1080 inside the game settings first.
- Press Windows + I
- Go to Windows Settings
- Go to System
- Click on Display
- Go to Display Resolution
- Select 1920 x 1080
- Save Changes
Get inside the game and hold the FN+F11 key to enter Full-Screen Mode. You can also do the same with Alt+Enter in case there isn’t any FN key on your keyboard.
Graphic Config File
- Enter File Explorer
- Press three dots
- Go to Options
- Click on View Tab
- Search for Hidden Files and Folders
- Show Hidden Files…
- Go to C — Username — App Data — Star Wars Jedi Survivor — Graphics Config .XML
- Open the file in Notepad to check for the </span>Full Screen</Screen Mode> in it.
- In case it isn’t just make a file with Notepad and save it there
- Press CTRL + S to save
- Close Explorer
- Restart your System
- Start the Game
Change Screen Display from GPU Software
In case you are in Nvidia, go to the Nvidia control panel or Nvidia Experience, and from there change the Screen Display inside the game to FullScreen
For AMD Users the process is similar, you can open the Adrenaline software and from there change the Screen Display inside the game to Fullscreen. In this way you can Fix Can’t Change to Fullscreen in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
Steam Launch Options
- Start Steam
- Go to Library
- Right Click Star Wars Jedi Survivor
- Go to Properties
- Go to Launch Options
- Type there “-fullscreen” without commas
- Play the Game
Disable Fullscreen Optimization
- Same as before, go to the properties
- From there go to Manage
- Browse Local Files
- Select the Installation Location of Jedi Survivor
- Right-click on the .exe of the game
- Go to Properties
- Go to the Compatibility Tab
- Check the Box with “Disable Fullscreen Optimization”
Update GPU Drivers
- In case you are a Nvidia user, get the latest drivers from Nvidia Experience
- For AMD users, you can get the AMD Adrenaline for drivers
Verify Game Files
- Just like before go to the properties of the game on Steam
- Go to the Local Files Tab
- Click on “Verify Integrity of Game Files”
Star Wars Jedi Survivor just crashed every hype bar in existence. There are some issues of deliverance from the developers but still, we have to give credit, how perfect the gameplay actually is. As for How to Fix Can’t Change to Fullscreen in Star Wars Jedi Survivor, you can follow the mentioned points above.