Typically in most games, you get the progression in your map or in-game menu. Well, that is definitely not the case with final fantasy 16. Here in this guide, we are going to share with you the details on how to check the Final Fantasy 16 (ff16) story progression percentage. Let’s get started.
- Final Fantasy 16 (FF16) Letters of the Realms Symbols in Hideaways Explained! – The Panther Tech
- How to Get Masamune in Final Fantasy 16 (FF16) – The Panther Tech
- Final Fantasy 16 (FF16) Popular Couple Pairing that players are Shipping – The Panther Tech
- Final Fantasy 16 (FF16) Camera Auto Adjust Explained! – The Panther Tech
What is the story progression percentage?
In massive MMO games like Diablo and final fantasy, you need to have a percentage check of how much you have progressed. It can be for the region you are playing in and it can also be for the whole game.
This percentage shows you how much you have completed the game. It is present in %, taken out of 100. Meaning, the more you progress in the game and do the quests or achievements, you will get more progression.
The maximum you can go is 100%, but that is a different level of completion altogether.
Check Story Progression in FF16
In order to check your story progression you will basically have to save your game and exit it properly. After that check the game “Continue where you left off”. On your right side, you will find a title that says Story Progression Counter. That shows you how much you have progressed in the game.
- Save Final Fantasy 16
- Close the Game
- Check “Continue where you left off”
- Check Right
- Find a Title that says “Story Progression Counter”
- This Box has your Story Progression in percentage
In order to check Final Fantasy 16 (FF16) Story Progression Percentage, you will have to save and exit the game. After checking on Continue from where you left off, you will find a box on your right with the Story Progress Percentage under the title “Story Progress Counter”.