Dave the Diver Developers are quite quick to respond. All the previous issues were fixed, and now recently, some players reported an issue with Arcade. As soon as they Open Arcade or enter, they start experiencing a Crash. Before, there was a Black Screen, and then the game quits itself. Don’t worry; here we have a guide on Dave the Diver Black Screen on Arcade to help you out.
More Dave the Diver Content Below;
- How to Fire or Let Go of the Staff in Dave the Diver – Guide to Staff Transfer and Dismiss! – The Panther Tech
- Dave the Diver Missing Crowbar in Chapter 5 Melt the Ice Mission – The Panther Tech
- How to use Harpoon in Dave the Diver – Problem using Harpoon! – The Panther Tech
- Where to find the Seahorse in Dave the Diver – Can’t Find Seahorse! – The Panther Tech
What’s the cause of Arcade Black Screen?
The Arcade Back Screen is due to the game-saving files. The developers ask for the saved data when asked about a fix for Arcade Black Screen in Dave the Diver. Besides this, it could also be with the server or the drivers.
Dave the Diver Black Screen on Arcade – Fixed!
You will have to take out the saved file data from your Dave the Diver system folder and then provide them to Dave the Diver Help Centre. In case you are having trouble, we got you covered with taking the files out.
- On Windows you can find the Save Files as; “%LocalAppData%\..\LocalLow\nexon\DAVE THE DIVER”
- In your Mac OS, you can find the Save Files as; “~/Library/Application Support/nexon/DAVE THE DIVER/SData” OR “~/Library/Application Support/com.nexon.dave/DAVE THE DIVER/SData”
- On your Steam Deck, you can get the files from; “./.local/share/Steam/steamapps/compatdata/1868140/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/AppData/LocalLow/nexon/DAVE THE DIVER”
Dave the Diver Black Screen on Arcade is a genuine issue that players are facing right now. But, the good part is that the support is providing users with an incredible service. You can just follow our guide to take the in-game save files and then give them to the support forum. They will get you back with a quick fix.