Diablo 4 early access was filled in with a ton of players and that resulted in issues. Recently players found out that they were continuously disconnecting and had to re-login after restarting the game. This is a strange issue because the next time you come back here, the ability to interact with objects is gone. If you are also suffering from the same issue, we have here a guide on how to fix Diablo 4 early access disconnects and re-login issues, while also losing the ability to interact with objects. Let’s get started!
- Diablo 4 Early Access Unable to Find a Valid License – Fixed! – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Can’t Launch Diablo 4 Early Access – Unable to Launch! – The Panther Tech
- Diablo 4 Early Access 315306 Error Code – Fixed! – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Diablo 4 Early Access Not Working – The Panther Tech
Fixed Diablo 4 Early Access Disconnects and re-Login Issue
If you’re experiencing Early Access Disconnects and re-Login Issues in Diablo 4, there are a few things you can try to fix it:
- Check your system requirements: Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for Diablo 4. If your computer is not powerful enough to run the game, you may experience performance issues, including a Disconnect.
- Update your graphics drivers: Outdated graphics drivers can cause a variety of issues, including Disconnection and logging in again. Make sure to update your graphics drivers to the latest version to ensure optimal performance.
- Verify game files: Sometimes, game files can become corrupted, which can cause you to have disconnections and lose the ability to interact with objects. Verify the game files in battlenet to ensure that all game files are intact.
- Disable third-party software: Sometimes, third-party software such as antivirus programs, firewalls, and overlays can interfere with the game and cause this issue. Try disabling any third-party software before launching the game.
- Run the game in compatibility mode: If you’re running Diablo 4 on an older operating system, you may need to run the game in compatibility mode. Right-click on the game in Steam, select Properties, click on the Compatibility tab, and select the appropriate compatibility mode.
- Restart System, Battle.net, and Diablo 4 (Re-login) – When you are having issues at the time of launch like this Early Access, you can try to restart everything, including logging out and logging back into battle.net.
- Contact support: If none of the above solutions work, contact the game’s support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or offer a refund if the game is not working properly.
Diablo 4 System Requirements
Blizzard has recently released the system requirements for their upcoming game, Diablo 4. In order to run the game on the minimum settings at 1080p and low graphics settings, a 64-bit Windows 10 operating system, Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD FX-8100 processor, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon R9 280 graphics card, DirectX version 12, and an SSD with 90 GB available space are needed. A broadband internet connection is also required to play the game.
It’s worth mentioning that the game can run on hardware that falls below the minimum specifications, such as HDDs, dual-core CPUs, and integrated GPUs, but this may lead to a drop in performance and gameplay quality.
For optimal performance and gameplay, the recommended system requirements to run Diablo 4 at 1080p, medium graphics, and 60 FPS are a 64-bit Windows 10 operating system, Intel Core i5-4670K or AMD R3-1300X processor, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 470 graphics card, DirectX version 12, and an SSD with 90 GB available space. As with the minimum requirements, a broadband internet connection is also needed.
|Requirement||Minimum Specs||Recommended Specs|
|Operating System||64-bit Windows 10||64-bit Windows 10|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD FX-8100||Intel Core i5-4670K or AMD R3-1300X|
|Memory||8 GB RAM||16 GB RAM|
|Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon R9 280||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 470|
|DirectX||Version 12||Version 12|
|Storage||SSD with 90 GB available space||SSD with 90 GB available space|
|Internet||Broadband Connection||Broadband Connection|
Update Your Drivers
Another reason for Diablo 4 Early Access Disconnects and re-Login Issues is an outdated graphics driver. We highly recommend getting the latest update for your PC to ensure the game runs smoothly. You can visit your hardware manufacturer’s official website to get the latest update for your device.
Updating drivers manually can be complicated and time-consuming. For a simpler method, we recommend using IObit’s Driver Booster to automatically download and fetch the latest and needed driver updates for your PC. Follow these steps to use the software:
- Download Driver Booster.
- Install and run the software.
- Click the Scan button and let Driver Booster scan any outdated drivers on your PC.
- If the software found any outdated driver, click the Update Now button located on the upper left of the window.
- Wait until the Driver Booster finished the driver download and installation process.
Note that your PC may restart several times depending on the drivers that are being updated. After the driver update completion, try running Diablo 4 Early Access again to see if the issues have been fixed.
Close Background Applications
Resource-hogging applications installed on your PC can also cause the Diablo 4 Early Access Disconnection. We recommend closing any software that you’re not using while playing Diablo 4.
Some of the most popular software that eats lots of resources while in the background are Media Players, web browsers such as Firefox and Chrome, and more. You can close these applications by using Task Manager.
Set Graphics Settings to Low
Another method to fix Diablo 4 Blank Screen issues is by setting the graphics settings to low. Although it may not give you the best visual experience, it will help in making the game run more smoothly. To set the graphics settings to low, follow the steps below:
- Launch Diablo 4.
- Click on Options.
- Click on Video Settings.
- Set the graphics settings to Low.
- Click Apply.
Uninstall and Reinstall Diablo 4
If none of the above methods work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling Diablo 4. Sometimes, there may be an issue with the installation of the game itself.
If your PC meets these requirements, the next step is to check your graphics driver. Outdated drivers can also cause Early Access Disconnects and re-Login Issues, so we highly recommend getting the latest updates for your PC. In order to Fix Diablo 4 Early Access Disconnects and re-Login Issues, you can visit your hardware manufacturer’s official website to do this manually, or you can use software like IObit’s Driver Booster to automate the process.
Once your drivers are updated, try running Diablo 4 again. If the problem persists, try verifying the game’s integrity. This process ensures that all game files are correctly installed and eliminates the possibility of corrupt data causing issues.
With these tips, you should be able to resolve any issues you’re having with Diablo 4.