As players are slowly finding their way to the top of the game, they find strange bugs and glitches in the missions. Diablo 4 Graphical Bug on Mission Find Airidah Atop Solitude is one example here and here in this guide we are going to discuss the Graphics Glitch in detail, as well as give you fixes for that.
- How to fix Diablo 4 Astaroth Boss Fight Glitch – The Panther Tech
- Diablo 4 Locked Out of the Game – Fixed! – The Panther Tech
- Diablo 4 High-Resolution Texture Pack Not Working – Discussed! – The Panther Tech
What is the Graphical Bug in Find Airidah Atop Solitude?
So, in the mission, you will have to get rid of Airidah. The graphical glitch appears to take place atop solitude after and before defeating him. There are some strange black graphics/textures just tearing the screen. When you get close to them they become more and after running away, you see them less.
How to Fix Graphics Glitch in Airidah Atop Solitude!
Actually, this graphics glitch can’t be fixed on your own. You will have to report to Blizzard after getting a ticket. Then again there are multiple issues in the game and there are none that are fixed as of right now.
You can wait for some while and the game will be fixed by the devs after a new patch or an update. There are a few things you can do here.
- Give your system a good restart and when you are back in, try not to open other tasks. Just open Battle.net and log back into Diablo 4. A good restart will fix most of your issues immediately.
- Might be the internet connection as well here. Just check it and make sure there aren’t any latency issues. Restart Modem to clear the cache, connect with the ethernet, and disconnect all the devices that are connected through WiFi. once back in, you can let others use it as well.
- Reinstalling is the last resort here. You can just do a clean reinstall of the game, update your drivers (especially GPU), update Windows, and make sure everything is up to date.
- Sometimes the Antivirus or Firewall messes up with the game files as well. Disable them and also Verify Game Files (repair) on Battle.net.
- Graphical issues are also fixed by messing around with the Graphics settings in the game and turning them back to their original form afterward. This includes aspect ratio, display, resolution, textures, and so on.
Diablo 4 Graphical Bug On Mission Find Airidah Atop Solitude is one of the many issues in the game quests. There is no fix for that and you will proceed to have the Graphics Glitch where strange black shadows are across the screen. There are a few things you can try like changing graphics settings, updating drivers, verifying game files, reinstalling, and so on.