Another day and another Dota 2 patch, but just like always, some heroes got buffed and others got nerfed. As a result, the whole meta is changed, bringing us to this topic at hand. We will discuss the Dota 2 7.34e Meta, and the Best Heroes to pick in the 7.34e Patch Update. Also, we will discuss the nerfed heroes and these include the ones that you shouldn’t pick.
- The Dota 2 7.34e patch doesn’t bring heavy changes to the items or heroes. It is a general balance update that nerfs broken heroes and buffs others.
- Gyrocopter is the Meta in Dota 2 7.34e with the most considerable change related to his barrage ability.
- Bristleback got the most Nerfed in Dota 2 7.34e with a considerable amount of changes, bringing him down to his knees.
Items and Heroes Changed in Dota 2 7.34e Patch Update
In the new 7.34e meta update of Dota 2, we witnessed some minute changes here and there, typically related to a few items and then heroes. Nothing majorly changed here except cooldown and damage.
- Eternal Shroud
- Hand of Midas
- Heart of Trassque
- Helm of Overlord
- Vladmir’s Offering
- Ancient Apparition
- Chaos Knight
- Dark Willow
- Drow Ranger
- Earth Spirit
- Primal Beast
- Shadow Shaman
- Spirit Breaker
- Treat Protector
- Winter Wyvern
- Witch Doctor
- Wraith King
You can check all the items and heroes-related changes in the Dota 2 7.34e Patch Notes.
Best Heroes to Pick in Dota 2 7.34e Update – Buffed Meta Heroes
Following are the heroes that we recommend picking in Dota 2 7.34e Patch Update. These are the buffed and the meta heroes that got either an increase in damage, duration, or a decrease in cooldown of abilities.
- Enigma – There is a 20 seconds decrease in the cooldown of Black Hole (Ultimate)
- Gyrocopter – Damage of Rocket Barrage is increased to 2 more
- Juggernaut – Bonus Omnislash (Ultimate) damage is increased to 10 more.
- Leshrac – Lightning Storm ability slow duration is increased.
- Lion – Earth Spike cast range increased from 575 to 650.
- Lycan – Base agility increased to 2 more, and agility gain to 0.4 more.
- Marci – Sidekick Cast Range increased from 700 to 1000.
- Shadow Shaman – Hex damage amp increased to 5 more.
- Tiny – Avalanche mana cost decreased to 30 less.
- Winter Wyvern – Cold Embrace base heal per second increased to 10 more
Heroes Not to Pick in Dota 2 7.34e – Nerfed Heroes
Following are the heroes that are nerfed in Dota 2 7.34e Patch, and you shouldn’t dare pick them.
- Earth Spirit
- Muerta as a support
- Spirit Breaker as core