Street Fighter 6 has this really cool goods shop from where you can purchase items. But, you will have to unlock it later on in the game. Sometimes when you open the shop, you will find these missing items in front of you. Here in this article, we will help you find street fighter 6 missing items bought from the goods shop. So, let’s get started.
- How much time does it take to Compile Shaders on Startup in Street Fighter 6? Should you do it? – The Panther Tech
- What is the Yellow Card Duration in Street Fighter 6 (SF6) – Ragequit Banner – The Panther Tech
- Street Fighter 6 Slowmotion – SF6 Slow! – The Panther Tech
- Street Fighter 6 (SF6) D3D Error Game Crash – Fixed – The Panther Tech
- How To Fix Street Fighter 6 Capcom ID Unexpected Error – The Panther Tech
Restarting the system!
Quite strange for a fix, but when something like this happens, you should restart your system. Whether you are on a PC or a Console, you need to restart it.
After performing a restart, you need to enter the details again to log back into the game. Go back to the shop and you might find them.
In case restarting didn’t work, no issues. You can Find Street Fighter 6 Missing Items Bought from Goods Shop by updating the firmware or app on your console.
On PC, you need to update your windows, and also check for the SF6 Update as well.
Capcom Customer Support
Now, it is time to finally contact Capcom Customer Support for a bit of help. Fill in the form and submit it. In the profile section of your Street Fighter 6 main menu, you will find this User Code.
Copy and paste it when they ask you to put the details.
Not finding Street Fighter 6 Missing Items Bought from Goods Shop is a really strange thing. The items get unavailable and seem like a bug. You can try restarting the game on your Console or PC and logging back into the game. Then, you can try updating the firmware on the console and your Windows PC. Also, remember to update the app as well. The last thing is to contact Capcom Customer Support.