Pubg Mobile and Free Fire are the crowned kings of smartphone FPS gaming. Recently, when players tried downloading the game, it failed and there is also a loading problem here as well. Here in this guide, we are going to share with you the details on How to Fix Free Fire Max Loading Problem – Free Fire Max Download Failed.
- Can You Change Armor Appearance Outfit in Final Fantasy 16 – The Panther Tech
- New Zombies Super Easter Egg Secret in COD Black Ops 4 – Cypher Message and Secret Room – The Panther Tech
- Aliens Dark Descent Marine Classes Guide – The Panther Tech
Fixed Free Fire Max Download Failed – Loading Problem!
First of all, open your smartphone settings and proceed to the Network and Internet settings. This is mostly the first setting on your smartphone.
Then click on the Sim Card and Mobile Network option. Select the Sim you are using and then click on Access Point Name below. Press the + Sign there and in the Name Section put in the name of the carrier like “jio 4G” or “Jazz 4G” etc.
Then, in the APN Option, you can put a similar to “jionet”. After that make sure you press on the OK Button to save these settings. After that press on the 3 Dots on your right and click on Save.
Click on the one you made and saved it afterward. It will switch the network on your Smartphone. After that we recommend, you Restart the Smartphone as well. Turn Off the Data and Turn it ON Again. It will Fix Free Fire Download Failed Error.
Put the DNS Code as well, following the methods below.
- Go into the Smartphone settings
- Search for DNS
- Click on “Private DNS”
- Click on “Specific DNS”
- Type in the following DNS Code “DNS.GOOGLE.COM”
- Press Save
Now, we recommend restarting your Device by holding the power button and pressing restart. It will Fix the Login Issue in Free Fire Max.
- Start your Smartphone
- Go to Settings
- Proceed to Network Settings
- Click on Sim Card and Mobile Network
- Select the Sim you are using
- Press on Access Point Names
- Click on the + button on top
- Enter the Name of the Carrier like “jio 4G”
- Press OK
- Enter the Name of the APN here like “jionet”
- Press OK
- Click on 3 Dots on Top Right
- Press Save
- Search for DNS in Smartphone Settings
- Put in the Private DNS “DNS.GOOGLE.COM”
- Save that as well
Recently, players were having a Free Fire Login Issue where Free Fire Max Download Failed. To do this, you simply have to make a new Network for Sim you are using. Here in this guide, we have a step-by-step guide on how to do it and Fix Free Fire Max Loading Problem.