Lord of the Rings Gollum does justice to the little chaotic and evil creature. A very beautiful game indeed, but sometimes you get stuck at some doors because of the key image disappearing. Don’t worry, here in this guide, we will show you How to Fix Gate Bug in Lord of the Rings Gollum.
- How To Fix The Lord Of The Rings Gollum Crashing (LOTRG) – The Panther Tech
- How To Preload The Lord Of The Rings Gollum – The Panther Tech
- Lord of the Rings Gollum Leaked! Where is YouTube Video? – The Panther Tech
- Can Your Laptop Run Lord of the Rings: Gollum? – The Panther Tech
- The Lord of the Rings: Gollum Guide – The Panther Tech
What is the Gate Bug?
It isn’t actually something wrong with the gate itself, but rather the key that opens the gate. You have to solve the key and the image simply vanishes in plain sight.
There is no side door or another way around that because you will have to get the key to open the door. This is where we come in. Here is the solution to opening the door in Lord of the Rings Gollum.
How to Fix Gate Bug in Lord of the Rings Gollum
In order to Fix the Gate Bug in Lord of the Rings Gollum, you will have to restart the game several times till the Key appears.
You can also try replaying the episode and when you come back to the same location you will find yourself opening the door with the key. Pretty simple!
Lord of the Rings Gollum is on Steam, which generally means you will find a ton of bugs and strange glitches. In order to fix gate bug in Lord of the Rings Gollum, you will have to restart the game or reply to the episode. Restart till you actually get the image and it does appear.