When you invite from your Xbox to PC or vice versa, you will find that the game doesn’t allow it. But, don’t worry, here in this guide, we are going to share with you the details on How to Fix Xdefiant Friend Invites not Working.
- How to Fix Can’t Find a Match in Xdefiant – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Xdefiant Controller Not Working – Opens Keyboard! – The Panther Tech
- How To Fix XDefiant FOXTROT-01 Error – The Panther Tech
- Xdefiant Stuck on Black Screen – Epilepsy Warning Error – The Panther Tech
Fix Xdefiant Friend Invites Not Working
So, you can’t play with your PC friend if you are on Xbox, or you are a PC friend trying to play with your Xbox friend. Using the Ubisoft App, you can add the friend on the Xbox, but it also doesn’t work as the Xdefiant friend list is empty.
You can do the same for the Ubisoft App on PC, but couldn’t do that as well. This hinders the play and you are bound to just wait for hours on the fix. Below, we got one for you;
- Get into the Same Lobby here, both Xbox and PC Xdefiant Players. You can choose Domination or an easier play.
- In the Same Lobby, you can simply click on the name of a friend.
- Add them from there and let the other accept.
- Leave the Lobby and you can see each other on the friends list here.
Recently some players reported an issue that they weren’t able to play with their friends on another platform. Xbox players can’t play with PC ones and PC players can’t play with Xbox ones. This is a severe issue in the game because it allows for crossplay. In order to Fix Xdefiant Friend Invites Not Working, you need to get in the same lobby, click on the friend’s name, and add them. Leave the lobby and you both will be able to see each other.