Starfield, Bethesda’s highly anticipated space-themed RPG, has drawn players into an expansive and immersive universe. However, as with any complex game, issues can arise. One such issue is the Cargo Link system not working as intended. In this article, we’ll provide a troubleshooting guide to help you resolve the Starfield Cargo Link Not Working Issue and get back to exploring the cosmos hassle-free.
How To Fix the Starfield Cargo Link Not Working Issue
- Head to the Outgoing station, which is your resource’s source.
- Locate the control panel. This is where you can configure Cargo Links.
- If the Cargo Link issue persists, consider deleting and re-creating the cargo platforms at both locations.
- Afterward, attempt to re-link them as your next step.
- If the problem seems to involve a ship component, try relocating your ship parts. This can sometimes resolve issues related to the Cargo Link system.
- Double-check the storage units at both Outposts. Ensure they have sufficient space to accommodate the resources you want to transfer.
- Also, review the links and connections between the storage units and Cargo Links to confirm their integrity.
- Another fix could be to reset the Outgoing Station Control Panel.
The Starfield Cargo Link system not working can be frustrating, but with this troubleshooting guide, you have a comprehensive set of steps to resolve the issue. By following these steps, you can ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience as you explore the depths of space in this highly anticipated RPG. Don’t let Cargo Link issues hold you back from your interstellar adventures in the Starfield universe.