The Finals is one of the latest FPS games to be released on PS5, Xbox Series X/S, and Windows PC, developed by Nexon-Embark Studios. For the most part, The Finals is based on the team match with a destructible environment, engaging in ruthless combat with different possibilities. You can call it a mixture of Warzone and Rainbox Six Siege.
The game is recently in the Playtest Beta, and players are stuck with The Finals Playtest Beta: Can’t Find Match issue. It is because of the server issue, making the matches temporarily unavailable.
Why Can’t I Find a Match in The Finals Beta?
The game is in the early beta stages, meaning it will have issues related to the servers and some missing parts inside the game. Therefore, the reason behind not being able to connect to the server and play a match is due to the server is temporarily down.
You might be interested in: The Finals Playtest Beta Low Level Fatal Error
How to Fix The Finals Playtest Beta: Can’t Find Match?
You can’t play, load, or start the game because the servers are having issues. The Finals is in the early beta stages, meaning these types of issues are going to be present for the time being.
To fix the issue, you will have to wait for a while till the servers are up and running. Then restart the game on Steam, and try again. You can check the “The Finals” server status from its Twitter X handle.
Furthermore, you can try out the following as well.
- Close Steam Complete and Restart: Sometimes the Steam Launcher is the cause of the issue. You need to close it completely using the Task Manage and then restart your system, getting back to the game.
- Verifying the Game Files: Right-click on The Finals and then head down to the properties. From here, you can go to the Files Tab and then Verify Game Files.
- Close Unnecessary Programs: Check back on the background apps that are running without you noticing. Close all of those and only have the important ones.
- Update GPU and Drivers: Use Nvidia Experience or AMD Adrenaline to download the latest GPU Drivers. Also, search for Updates in the Windows Search Bar and let it update everything. The Finals is a new game and requires the latest firmware.
- Disable Antivirus and Firewall: Lastly, you need to Disable the Antivirus and Firewall to fix The Finals Playtest Beta: Can’t Find Match. Antivirus and Firewall block the game files to run efficiently on your system, tagging them as potential viruses.