Screen time passcode can help you keep yourself from overusing your device. On the other hand, it can get you in great trouble if you end up forgetting it. In this article, we’ll discuss with you the different ways you can get rid of the problem. So, let’s not waste any more time and dive right into it!
What is Screen Time Passcode?
For those who may not know, screen time is a restriction that prevents the user from overusing the apps by setting a 4-digit password. This setting is incredible and helps you remain under control.
What To Do If You Forgot screen time passcode on your iPhone?
Have you forgotten screen time passcode of your device? Fret not, as we’re here to save the day. This article will discuss the complete guide on how to hack screen time.
Way 1: Reset the Screen Time Passcode For Your Kid’s Device
We’re always worried that our child overuses the phone for longer than usual, which is why we use the Apple screen time passcode to prevent them from overusing your phone.
This method on how to change the passcode on iPad and other devices may only work if you know your Apple ID and password or your device’s passcode. So, it’s better to stick to method three as it involves how to hack screen time without the passcode.
How to reset screen time passcode on iOS Devices
If you want to know how to change passcode on iPad, here’s a complete guide for you. Follow these steps to change screen time passcode in easy steps.
- On your iPhone, navigate to settings and then to “Screen Time.”
- Now, click on the child’s name that comes under the family.
- Select “Change Screen Time Passcode,” and you’ll be asked for your Apple ID or Face ID.
- Enter it and proceed.
- Please enter your new screen time passcode and confirm it to end the process.
How to reset screen time passcode on Mac
Want to know how to reset screen time passcode on macOS? Don’t worry; we got you! Let’s learn it in simple and easy steps.
- From the “Apple Menu,” navigate to “System Preferences.”
- You’ll see screen time there, click on it and then your child’s name.
- From “Options,” select “Change Passcode.”
- Enter your Apple ID and change your passcode.
Way 2：Remove Screen Time Passcode Via Settings
You can use this method to remove the screen time passcode effortlessly. However, you’ll need your Apple ID and password to follow this method. If you want Remove Screen Time without Apple id password, please direct read method 3.
Remove Screen Time Passcode via Settings Using iOS Devices
Here’s how to remove screen time passcode on iPad and other devices
- On your iPad Settings, navigate to “Screen Time.”
- Click on “Change Screen Time Passcode” and tap on Forget Passcode.
- You’ll be asked to enter your Apple ID, and you can easily change the passcode.
Remove Screen Time Passcode via Settings Using macOS
- From the “Apple Menu,” navigate to “System Preferences.”
- From Change Screen Time Passcode, then tap on “Forget Passcode.”
- Now, enter your Apple ID, change your Screen Time Passcode to a new one, and confirm it.
Way3: How to reset screen time passcode without Data Loss?
Are you one of those who say, “I forgot my screen time passcode,” and don’t know how to reset screen time passcode? If yes, you’re at the right place! To fix this issue, you’ll need to learn how to hack screen time.
Fret not, as it won’t be any complex by using Tenorshare 4uKey. This software allows you to crack the screen time passcode in less than five straightforward steps and without data loss. It also can unlock iPhone screen lock, factory reset iPhone and remove apple id without password or iTunes. So, let’s dive right into it!
- Connect your iPhone to your PC via a USB cable.
- Download and install the Tenorshare 4uKey on your PC. To start the process, click on “Remove Screen Time Passcode.”
- Once the software detects your phone using “Find My iPhone,” your process will finish in a few seconds.
- From your “Apps and Data,” choose “Don’t Transfer Apps and Data” and tap on “Set up Later.”
Now, all you need to do is wait for some time, and you’re done! It will remove the passcode, and you can set up a new one as you prefer.
Way 4: Remove Screen Time Passcode via Restore iPhone
No option for forgot screen time passcode? Another way you can remove the screen time password is by restoring your iPhone to factory settings. However, this method will cost your data.
So, it doesn’t matter if you lose your data; you can use it without trouble.
- From your iPhone “Settings,” navigate to General and “Transfer or Reset Your iPhone.”
- Go to “Erase All the Content and Settings.”
This way, it will remove your screen time passcode from your phone with the data. Regardless, it is always better to keep your data, which you can do with the third method we’ve explained. Also, it is safe and easy to use.
What do I do if I forgot my screen time passcode?
If you’ve forgotten your screen time passcode, you can change it by clicking on forgot passcode. You can insert your Apple ID and password to change it to a new one.
Can you bypass the iPhone screen time passcode without an Apple id password?
Yes, you can bypass the iPhone screen time passcode without Apple ID and password by using Tenorshare 4uKey. It is super easy to use and lets you crack the screen time passcode without any trouble. The best part is that it is safe to use!
What is the default Screen Time passcode for iPhone?
In some cases, the screen time passcode is set as a default. The default screen time passcode is either 0000 or 1234. You should try both and see what works for you.
We hope that these methods helped you in changing the screen time passcode. They involve how to reset screen time passcode with and without Apple ID. If you don’t have your Apple ID, you can use the Tenorshare 4uKey to reset it when you’ve forgotten screen time passcode. It is highly efficient and lets you do the job without losing your data.