Genshin Impact 4.2 brings new characters, quests, and even new sets including Noblesse Oblige. One of the new entries is the Questioning Melusine and Answering Machine quest, which is included in the list of World Quests for the new season of the game.
The whole quest is about Steambird, the disappearance, and you solving the case itself. It is quite difficult, and here in this guide, we will help with Genshin Impact Questioning Melusine and Answering Machine Quest: Act 1 Questions and Answers (Evidence).
Getting Questioning Melusine and Answering Machine World Quest
To get the quest, you will have to first complete a chain of quests. This includes another quest or chain of quests related to the Ancient Colors. Then, you must complete Fontainian Message, which is a World Quest.
To get the Fontainian Message, you must also complete the Aqueous Tidemarks Quest beforehand. Head to the Steambird Office near the Court of Fontaine which is near to the Reputation Board. When you get inside the office, you will get the Questioning Melusine and Answering Machine Quest.
Genshin Impact Questioning Melusine and Answering Machine Quest: Act 1 Questions and Answers (Evidences)
- Find the 5 clues that are spread around the scene
- Help Paimon find the evidence and solve them
- The solution is: Messy Footprints, and Curve for the two questions
- Now, go to the pier
- Defeat the person with red hair
- Find the traces of Vagrant Rocher
- Follow the footsteps of Puppy
- Break the box
- Break Rocher’s Argument – The solution is to give the dirty and empty wine bottle to the dog
- The puppy will start sniffing clues – The solution is to give the dog a simple button
- Follow the steps of a puppy
- Go to house
- Reach Kevin
- Inquite Blade
- Defeat the monsters who are near Kevin
- Kevin will throw the blade and you need to reach it
- The location of Kevin’s blade is underwater, behind the rock
- Go to the shore