Remnant 2 DLC, the Awakened King, introduced us to a plethora of items, quests, and new decision-making paths. While some of you might be interested in getting Crimson Guard Outfit, or Executor Mutator, there is another spectacular item called the Unbound Amulet that can Disable the Negative Effects of the Burden Rings.
The working of this ring isn’t that straightforward, nor it is easy to find in the game. So, we will go ahead and guide you through the ways of getting Gift of the Unbound Amulet in Remnant 2 DLC, explaining its usability and how it disables the Negative Effects, at what cost.
Gift of the Unbound Amulet Explained (Burden of the Divine Ring Negative Effect Disabler)
Remnant 2 introduced us to the One True King whose death and missions give a different ending and each one has different items accustomed to it. One True King gives you the Burden of the Divine Ring which is a mysterious item granting exchange of your damage for more self-healing.
When you wear the Burden of the Divine Ring in Remnant 2, it provides you with 50 percent more self-healing that can be applied to allies, in exchange for 10 percent reduced damage.
On the other hand, the Gift of the Unbound is an Amulet in Remnant 2 from Nimue that disables the negative effects of the Burden of the Divine Ring. The trick here is that it doesn’t actually remove it, but rather switches for another burden.
Per burden disabled, you have a Maximum Health Gain Restriction of 20 percent. So, it basically doesn’t disables the negative effects but rather shifts it for another.
Getting Gift of the Unbound Amulet in Remnant 2 DLC
- Head inside the Awakened King DLC
- Reach One True King in Losomn, Chamber of the Faithless
- Don’t pick a fight with One True King, and Select Dialogue Options – “I am a loyal servant”, “What is your task Majesty”, and “I will see what I can do”.
- After selecting the following dialogue options, One True King will give you the “Rod of Retribution“.
- Find Nimue, as she is on the path to the palace of One True King.
- Talk to Nimue and select the following dialogue – “Why should I kill him instead of you”, and “Spare Nimue”.
- Nimue will give you “Nimue’s Vow” in exchange for sparing her.
- Return to One True King and tell him “You freed Nimue”.
- You will fight One True King afterward
- Defeat One True King after sparing and freeing Nimue to get “Nimue’s Blood-Marred Bow“
- Return to Nimue and she will give you the Gift of the Unbound Amulet
In Short: To get Gift of the Unbound Amulet in Remnant 2 DLC, you first have to talk to One True King>get the task of killing Nimue from him>go to Nimue>Spare her>get back to One True King>tell him that you freed Nimue>defeat One True King in a fight to get the Nimue’s Blood-Marred Bow>give it to Nimue.