Honkai Star Rail 1.5 is online and brings new events, characters, and quests for the players to complete and enjoy rewards. One of the starting puzzle quests in HSR is “Find the exit of the illusory maze” in the Sojourner’s Ghastle Reverie.
Here, you have to pass through various doors, in a specific sequence and find your way out of the illusory maze. We have lost track of HuoHuo, after passing through the strange bronze mirrors, and are now stuck in this illusory maze. To find HuoHuo, you will have to exit this maze. Don’t worry, I am going to help you out.
Find the exit of the illusory maze
There are three parts of the Illusory Maze in Honkai Star Rail 1.5. Let’s discuss each of the parts in detail.
Part 1 Illusory Maze Exit
- Step 1: Enter the door in front of you, not going left or right
- Step 2: Then, go to the door on your left, up the stairs, and it will open. Pass through the door on your left
- Step 3: Take the right, and you will reach the location you started from. But, this time, the left door is one
- Step 4: Enter the door on your left, which was closed before.
This will complete the first part of the Illusory Maze in Honkai Star Rail. You will find the Sustenance Anchor and can activate it.
Part 2 Illusory Maze Exit
- Step 1: Go straight ahead, passing through the middle open door.
- Step 2: Investigate the floating light. Take the left door, and head inside
- Step 3: Investigate the door on your right
- Step 4: Head straight in through the middle door
- Step 5: Break the vase with a blue flame
- Step 6: Investigate the door that you investigated before. It will open
- Step 7: Head straight in through the middle door to the end
- Step 8: Take the left door
- Step 9: Head down, taking the left path
- Step 10: Take the right passage
When you take the right passage, a dialogue will commerce and you will complete the second part of the Illusory Maze Puzzle in Honkai Star Rail.
Part 3 Illusory Maze Exit
On one side of the door, you will find vases that you can break. Break the vase with the blue flame. The other side has treasure boxes that you can interact with, of different rarity, or order. Open the “basic rarity chest” in the center, and then proceed to the Gloomy Door, and investigate it.
When you investigate the door in part 3 of Illusory Maze Puzzle, you will find a Bronze Mirror behind it, ultimately Finding the exit of the illusory maze puzzle in Honkai Star Rail (HSR).