Google Docs is a Word-Processor just like Microsoft Word. It is available as a Web-based application, Android-iOS based application, and Windows-based Application. The best thing about it is, users can create and edit articles online while collaborating with others in real-time. Furthermore, its most powerful feature is, it allows users to modify the text in the PDF file and save it back in the PDF format again. As it is also available as a web-based application, people usually prefer Google Docs to edit their PDF files.
Convert PDF Into Google Docs?
- Sign in to your Google Drive Account through your Google Credentials.
- Right-click and select upload-file and upload the PDF file to your Google Drive account.
- Now, when the upload is finished, you can right-click on the newly uploaded PDF file and click on “open with Google Docs”.
- After you click on “open with Google Docs” the file will open in the text-editable format.
- However, converting PDF into doc can result in a change in font-style, spacing, etc.
- Now you can make the changes in your PDF File.
This can save you a lot of time. There are alternate methods to convert a pdf file into a Docx file but that would require running another application such as Microsoft Word etc. You can use the online tools too to convert PDF into editable documents. However, this is the fastest and easiest method to convert a PDF file into a doc file. If you like the article, don’t forget to like it and share it with your friends.
Masab Farooque is a Tech Geek, Writer, and Founder at The Panther Tech. He is also a lead game developer at 10StaticStudios.
When he is not writing, he is mostly playing video games