Diablo 4, the highly-anticipated action role-playing game, has captivated players with its immersive gameplay and dark fantasy world. As adventurers embark on a journey through Sanctuary, they encounter various challenges, monsters, and dungeons that test their skills and strategic thinking. Want to make the Rogue Freezing Rain build but don’t know how? This article on how to create Diablo 4 Rogue Build Freezing Rain covers everything you need to know.
- Diablo 4 Disconnecting after using Teleport (TP) or Waypoints – The Panther Tech
- The Walls Shake Quest Bug in Diablo 4 – Wall not Breaking after Duriel! – The Panther Tech
- How to increase Diablo 4 Performance – Nvidia Profile Default! – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Diablo 4 Not Enough Animus Bug – The Panther Tech
How to Create Rogue Freezing Rain Build?
- Rapid Fire: Core skill that fires 5 arrows. Each has 33% damage at Rank 1 and 20% Lucky Hit Chance. The Energy Cost is 25. Improved Rapid Fire costs 20 energy, and returns 15 energy per Vulnerable enemy.
- Concealment: Makes you invisible and Unstoppable for 4 seconds at Rank 1. Also grants +30% Movement Speed and lets you move through enemies. Enhanced Concealment rewards 40 energy upon use.
- Aftermath: Passive Rogue Skill that restores 25 energy after using an ultimate skill.
- Rain of Arrows: Ultimate Skill shooting 2 waves of Arrows over a large area. Each wave deals 100% damage. Cooldown is 60 seconds and Lucky Hit Chance is 2%.
- Cold Imbuement: This skill lets you imbue your weapons with the power of cold. When you use it, your next 2 Imbueable Skills deal Cold damage, Chilling enemies 25% per hit.
- Frigid Finesse: Passive Skill that results in 5% increased damage to Chilled enemies. And 10% increased damage to Frozen enemies.
- Aspect of Repeating: Adds ricochet to Rapid Fire Arrows.
- Frostbitten Aspect: Chilled enemies hit by Grenade Skills have a chance of increased Critical Strike Damage.
- Aspect of Cruel Sustenance: Explosions triggered by Victimize heal you.
- Accelerating Aspect: Attack Speed boost after critical strikes with core skill.
- Vengeful Aspect: Increased Critical Strike Chance for 3 seconds after making enemies Vulnerable.
- Aspect of Inner Calm: Increased damage upon remaining stationary.
- Mangler’s Aspect: Direct damage to a Vulnerable enemy can Daze. Dazed enemies can’t attack or use skills.
- Exploit Glyph: This is a Rare Glyph. When you equip it, any enemies you damage become Vulnerable for 3 seconds. But this can only happen once every 20 seconds per enemy.
- Preparation: This is a Rogue Specialization in Diablo 4. With it, every 100 energy spent reduces your Ultimate skill’s Cooldown by 4 seconds. And when you use an Ultimate Skill, it resets the Cooldowns of your other Skills.
- Cunning Stratagem Node: Use this to get the Exploit passive bonus and increase your core skill damage. Then move on to a different node.
- Word of Hakan: Rain of Arrows always Imbued with all Imbuements.
- Cowl of the Nameless: Cooldown reduction, more energy, and increased Lucky Hit chance.
- Grasp of Shadow: Increased attack speed and vulnerable damage.
- Smiting Band: Increased critical strike chance against enemies below 35% health. Plus increase crowd control if you’re healthy up to 40%.
The Freezing Rain build focuses on arrows and the Cold. We hope our guide on how to create Diablo 4 Rogue Build Freezing Rain answers your questions. As always, happy gaming!