Everyones has been going wild for a glitch in the new remake of Resident Evil 4. It hasn’t been fixed so we went ahead and compiled this guide on How to Do Ditman Glitch in Resident Evil 4 Remake to help you utilize the glitch.
- How to Fix Resident Evil 4 Remake Image Quality Issue – The Panther Tech
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Trophies List – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Resident Evil 4 Remake Xbox Control Issues – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Error Code CE-107880-4 on Resident Evil 4 Remake – The Panther Tech
What is Ditman Glitch?
RE4 Remake has a ton of glitches but a certain glitch will enhance the speed of Leon and basically make him “The Flash”. This glitch is referred to as the Ditman in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Is it fixed?
No, it isn’t. The developers will fix it later on when the game officially launches at 24th of March 2023. Until then, you can fly all around the game.
Doing Ditman Glitch in Resident Evil 4 Remake
- Take out your Striker Shotgun
- Hold Aim on the Shotgun
- Ready to open Inventory just before the Red Laser Sight turns on
- Then switch to another weapon
- Get out of the Inventory
That’s it! The Ditman Glitch in the game will start working.
So, that’s How to do Resident Evil 4 Remake Ditman Glitch. Nothing too hard here, just take out the shotgun and open the inventory before the red dot sight appears, change your weapons and get out of inventory.