For the Play Station Console players, there is a quite mysterious way to find the pre-order bonuses and DLCs. You have to go through several options on your PS4 or PS5 and then, you will be able to find it. In case you still can’t here’s the How to find Managed Game Data option in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
- How to Transfer Resident Evil 4 Remake Save Files from PS4 to PS5 – The Panther Tech
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Village Square Locked Drawer Key Location – The Panther Tech
- How to Solve Resident Evil 4 Remake Large Cave Shrine puzzle – The Panther Tech
What is the use of Managed Game Data option in PS4/5?
Well, most of the players reported an issue where they couldn’t find the Pre-order bonuses from settings. You simply can’t find the weapon cases or the charms that came with the pre-order.
Along with that, there is no way for Play Station to look at the DLCs and then get them yourself.
So, the actual process is to open the managed game data option on your PS5 or PS4 and you will see all the available DLCs to download them.
Finding Managed Game Data option in Resident Evil 4 Remake
- You have to Open the Play Station Settings
- Press Options when hovering over the game in many
- Go to the Library
- You will find a “Manage Game Data” option
Open the option and from there you can look at the DLCs or the pre-order bonuses.
So, that’s How to find the Managed Game Data option on your Play Station when playing Resident Evil 4 Remake. Sony really made it specifically to make the humans wander for hours.