Twitter is a microblogging social media platform that was founded back in 2006. The founder of Twitter is Jack Dorsey. It covers up from breaking news to every type of entertainment and support news. It is currently one of the most popular social media networks in the world based on active users.
There is no official way or feature to check who unfollowed you on Twitter. However, there is another method to check. If you have huge fan following on Twitter surely you would like to know who unfollowed you on Twitter. You might be curious who lost interest and decided to unfollow you.
There are multiple android applications to do this. However, they gain access to your account and can share your data somewhere else. Here’s how you can see who unfollowed you on social-media giant.
Find Out Who Unfollowed You On Twitter
who.unfollowed.me has made it easier to check who unfollowed you on Twitter. Follow the steps below to find out:
- Open the website and click on the orange button stating “Start Tracking Unfollowers”.
- Sign in with your twitter account.
- To find out the followers who unfollowed you, click on the authorize app button afterwards.
- After this, a dashboard will appear.
- On this dashboard, you can see Most-Recent unfollowers and also stats for people who unfollowed u within last 30 days.
You can also see new followers through this website. Similarly, there is another website called “Tweeter Karma”. You have to follow the same steps to find out who unfollowed you on Twitter.
Masab Farooque is a Tech Geek, Writer, and Founder at The Panther Tech. He is also a lead game developer at 10StaticStudios.
When he is not writing, he is mostly playing video games