Are you also suffering from Blue Screen of death on the latest Team Ninja game? Well, here’s How to Fix Blue Screen in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty.
When Wo Long was launched, it took the gaming community be storm because of its incredible graphics and gameplay. But there was a bit of issues here and there causing the game to have Blue Screen on PC.
It doesn’t take away the fact that it is an incredible game, but rather makes it quite difficult to play the game itself. Here’s how to fix it.
- How to Fix Black Screen Issue in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix no Cutscene issue in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Performance Issues on Wo Long Fallen Dynasty – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Stuck at Character Creation Screen – The Panther Tech
Fixing Blue Screen Issue in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty
After you launch the game, there are high chances that you get the Blue Screen of Death or more popularly known as BSOD. Most of the experienced fellows term this issue as something related to the Graphics Card Drivers.
Therefore, in order to fix the Blue Screen in Wo Long, you will have to install an old driver and perform clean installation in order to delete the other drivers completely.
How to install Nvidia and AMD GPU Drivers?
It might also be that you are using an older driver for you GPU while new drivers are available. Below, you can find the way to install both Nvidia and AMD drivers.
- If you are an Nvidia user, you should go to Nvidia Experience, download it, sign up or log in, and simply use it to get the latest drivers.
- In case you are an AMD user, you should go to the AMD support, download the app, open it, and utilize the information given to get the latest drivers.
That’s How to Fix Blue Screen Issue in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty. If you are experience the Blue Screen of death, then you can fix it using the thing we mentioned.
- If you have the latest drivers uninstall them and download old drivers with a clean installation
- In case you are using old drivers, then install the latest ones with a clean installation.
- Restart the PC and open the game again. It should fix the issue of the Blue Screen.
By following the steps, you can enjoy Wo Long without any issues
Hello there! I am just a human being with good skills in Content Writing, Graphics, and Photography. Being an Electrical Engineer (Computer Engineering Specialization) I like to take deep dives into Tech related topics or troubleshoot them. But my hobby is writing about Games and then learning new stuff (for free obviously).