Company of Heroes 3 is a popular real-time strategy game that has been entertaining gamers for years. However, many players have reported issues with the game crashing or freezing while playing, which can be frustrating. In this blog post, we will discuss some common reasons for Company of Heroes 3 Freezing and Crashing and provide some simple solutions to fix them.
- How to Complete Art is Sacrifice in Atomic Heart – The Panther Tech
- How to do Into the Fire Quest in Atomic Heart – The Panther Tech
Reasons for Crashing or Freezing
There are several reasons why Company of Heroes 3 might be crashing or freezing. Some of the most common reasons include outdated drivers, not meeting system requirements, apps running in the background, corrupted game files, and malware infections.
Solutions to Fix Crashing and Freezing Issues
Here are some solutions that can help you fix the crashing and freezing issues in Company of Heroes 3:
- Make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game. If not, consider upgrading your hardware.
- Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. You can do this by visiting the manufacturer’s website or using software like Driver Booster.
- Verify the integrity of game files on Steam to scan for damaged files and repair them.
- Close any unnecessary apps running in the background that could be using up system resources.
- Run the game as an administrator to give it full access to system resources.
- Reduce the graphics settings of the game to put less stress on your system.
- If none of the above methods work, consider reinstalling the game.
- In some cases, a malware infection can cause the game to crash or freeze. To fix this, disable real-time protection and ransomware protection in Windows Security settings.
- If your PC is crashing or freezing while playing the game, it could be due to software or hardware conflicts. To fix this, disable all background services and restart your computer.
Company of Heroes 3 is an incredibly fun game that can be marred by crashing and freezing issues. We hope that this troubleshooting guide has helped you identify and fix these issues. Remember to check the system requirements, update your graphics drivers, verify game files, close background apps, run the game as an administrator, reduce graphics settings, or reinstall the game. If these solutions do not work, consider disabling real-time protection and ransomware protection in Windows Security settings or performing a clean boot. By following these steps, you can enjoy a seamless gaming experience without any crashes or freezes.
Masab Farooque is a Tech Geek, Writer, and Founder at The Panther Tech. He is also a lead game developer at 10StaticStudios.
When he is not writing, he is mostly playing video games