Netflix’s Outer Banks is a popular teen drama series that has captivated audiences with its thrilling story and strong performances from its young cast. The show follows a group of friends known as the “Pogues” as they search for a legendary treasure on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
The first season of Outer Banks premiered on Netflix in April 2020 and immediately captured the attention of viewers. The show’s mix of adventure, romance, and mystery proved to be a winning formula, and fans quickly became invested in the lives of the Pogues.
If you are a fan of the series and wondering how to fix the issue of outer Banks season 3 not showing on Netflix, this article is for you. Keep reading to find out more.
How To Fix Outer Banks Season 3 Not Showing On Netflix
The good news is that season 3 of Outer Banks is now available on Netflix worldwide. However, whether or not it shows up on your personal Netflix account depends on the time zone you live in. To find out when season 3 will be available in your time zone, you can check out this list of release times for the new season.
If you’re wondering when you can stream Outer Banks season 3 on Netflix, we’ve got you covered. Here are the release times for the new season according to your timezone:
- Pacific Standard Time (PT) – Los Angeles, etc. – 12:00 AM (GMT-8)
- Mountain Standard Time (MST) – Phoenix, etc. – 01:00 AM (GMT-6)
- Central Standard Time (CT) – Mexico City, etc. – 02:00 AM (GMT-5)
- Eastern Daylight Time (EST) – New York, etc. – 03:00 AM (GMT-4)
- Brasilia Standard Time (BRT) – 04:00 AM (GMT-3)
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) – 07:00 AM (GMT)
- British Summer Time (BST) – Netflix UK – 08:00 AM (GMT+1)
- Central European Summer Time (CEST) – 09:00 AM (GMT+2)
- Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) – 10:00 AM (GMT+3)
- Israel Daylight Time – 10:00 AM (GMT+3)
- India Standard Time (IST) – 12:30 PM (GMT+5:30)
- Philippine Time (PHT) – 15:00 PM (GMT+8)
- Korea Standard Time (KST) – South Korea – 16:00 PM (GMT+9)
- Japan Standard Time (JST) – 16:00 PM (GMT+9)
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) – 18:00 PM (GMT+11)
- New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) – 19:00 PM (GMT+12)
What’s New in Season 3 of Outer Banks
Season 3 of Outer Banks takes the Pogues on a new adventure. They are washed up on a desert island that seems like paradise at first glance. However, they soon find themselves in the middle of their biggest treasure hunt yet, which leads them on a dangerous adventure.
Season 2 of Outer Banks continued the story of the Pogues as they searched for the treasure and dealt with the consequences of their actions.
Season 3 is expected to pick up where the previous season left off, with the Pogues continuing their treasure hunt. The show’s creator, Jonas Pate, has teased that the new season will be even more action-packed and full of twists and turns.
John B’s relationship with his dad is a huge theme. Having his dad back around and eventually they’re going to meet back up and John B has to reconcile his idealised version of his dead dad with the reality of his alive dad
The cast of Outer Banks returns for season 3, including Madelyn Cline, Madison Bailey, Jonathan Daviss, Rudy Pankow, Austin North, Charles Esten, Drew Starkey, and Carlacia Grant. Jonathan Daviss is most known for playing Pope in Do Revenge, while Madelyn Cline has been seen in Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery, The Giant, Stranger Things, and Boy Erased.
If you were wondering why season 3 of Outer Banks was not showing on Netflix, we hope this article helped clear up any confusion. Remember to check the release times for your time zone and get ready to join the Pogues on their latest adventure. With the entire cast returning for season 3, it promises to be an exciting and action-packed season. Happy binge-watching!
Masab Farooque is a Tech Geek, Writer, and Founder at The Panther Tech. He is also a lead game developer at 10StaticStudios.
When he is not writing, he is mostly playing video games