Developed under the banner of Bethesda Softworks, Starfield is available on the Microsoft Windows platform and the esteemed Xbox Series X/S, offering players an immersive experience like no other. The early access of Starfield was released on 1st September, 2023 and the official version is now released on 6th September 2023. However, a lot of players are facing an issue the play button is unclickable on Steam. In this blog post, we will explore How To Fix Starfield Play Button Unclickable Steam.
- How to Have Constant 60 FPS in Starfield
- Starfield Audio Issue – Fixed
- How to Fix Starfield Stuttering
- Fix Starfield Poor Performance Issue
How To Fix Starfield Play Button Unclickable Steam
If you’re encountering a greyed-out play button issue with Starfield on Steam, you can follow these steps to resolve it:
- Close Steam completely and make sure there are no remnants running in the background. Then, open Steam again. This often resolves the issue.
- In your Steam library, right-click on Starfield, go to Properties, and select the “Local Files” tab. Click on “Verify Integrity of Game Files.” This will ensure that the game files are intact and not causing the issue.
- Navigate to Steam’s settings, then click on “Downloads” and select “Clear Download Cache.” This can help resolve any potential download-related issues.
- If the problem persists, consider uninstalling and reinstalling Starfield. This can often resolve more complex issues.
Follow the steps mentioned above, if it doesn’t work then all you can do is wait. It could be that it is not yet released in your region. You have to be patient and you will eventually receive the game if you bought it.