If you are having issue logging into yahoo mail on your iPad , follow these steps:
Firstly, check if your Yahoo account is working outside of the app
- To begin with, on your computer system, open a web browser.
- And then you have to log in to Yahoo Mail account.
- After that, you need to compose a new email and then add your own address in the “To” field space provided.
- You have to send the email and check in case it arrives within five minutes.
- In case any trouble occurs, you need to fix them quickly.
Update your operating system (OS) on your iPad
To fix error on iPad, you need to update your operating system. Apple has released updates to the OS for identifying and fixing the issue. You need to make certain that you are using the latest version of the iOS software.
After that, the experts suggested me to try for these solutions.
Removing and then re-adding Yahoo Mail to iOS Mail
Settings that are connected to Yahoo Mail to the app can be corrupted or incorrect.
- You need to remove Yahoo Mail account from iOS Mail.
- Then you have to re-add Yahoo Mail to your iOS Mail.
Add Yahoo Mail to iOS Mail with IMAP
In case the automated setup procedure is not attaining the right server info, just manually enter it.
- Initially, you need to remove your Yahoo Mail account from iOS Mail.
- Then after you have to set up an account manually in iOS Mail via Yahoo Mail IMAP settings.
Successfully, I have sorted out the issue of Yahoo mail password error on iPad via the assistance of experts.
After implementing these steps I felt quite a relief and I can freely use Yahoo mail account on my iPad. Certainly, I will share my experience with my friends.
Masab Farooque is a Tech Geek, Writer, and Founder at The Panther Tech. He is also a lead game developer at 10StaticStudios.
When he is not writing, he is mostly playing video games