Primordial Thicket is the last area of the game, so basically you might find yourself not getting the Gold Bar as intended. Don’t worry here we have a Pikmin 4 Gold Bar Guide, where we share with you details on How to get 100 Purple Pikmin For Gold Bar in Pikmin 4.
To get the Gold Bar in the Primordial Thicket, you will have to first collect a total of 100 Purple Pickmin. Furthermore, there is also a bridge that you will first have to activate in the game.
Building it is quite expensive, but you will have to do it to get this last gold bar in Pikmin 4. In the above image, you can see that bridge.
More Pikmin 4 Content Below;
- How to get through Poison Trap in Pikmin 4 Subzero Sauna – The Panther Tech
- How to get White Pikmin in Pikmin 4 Subzero Sauna – Ice Pikmin – The Panther Tech
- Pikmin 4 Subzero Sauna – How to Break the Ice and Rescue – The Panther Tech
- Pikmin 4 Playing Cards – How to get the Safe Code to Open the Safe – The Panther Tech
- Pikmin 4 Gold Bar – How to Get Gold Bar in Primordial Thicket? – The Panther Tech
How to get 100 Purple Pikmin For Gold Bar in Pikmin 4?
Now, the most important part is getting 100 Purple Pikmin in Pikmin 4. You can follow the guide we have here.
You can just jump in the water without having to do anything actually, which is quite easy. No need to clear it again and again as you just have to clear it one time and then you can go to the Sub Level 5 as many times as you need to.
You just have to go to Sub Level 5. Once you drop into this level, you can find the two Candy Pops on each side. In the middle, you will find an entrance to another area. Below, we also have an image that shows you both of these Candy Pops in Serene Shores (Engulfed Castle) Sub Level 5.
Throw your 5 Blue Pikmin in each one of these Purple Candy Pops. On the extreme left, you will also find three eggs and you need to blow them. These eggs usually have Sap in them, which is required later on.
The Candy Pop will give you 5 Purple Pikmin from the Sprouts. Take these 10 Pikmin and throw them in the Sap from the Eggs. Now, you will have 100 Flower Purple Pikmin instead of 10 Purple Pikmin Sprouts.
Go to the Surface and return, doing it as many times as you require. Usually, you have to do this till you have 100 Purple Pikmin.
- Go to Engulfed Castle
- Reach Serene Shores Sub Level 5
- Find Two Candy Pops (Purple Color)
- Put 5 Purple Pikmin in each
- Break Eggs on the Left Side of the Room (3 Eggs)
- Take 10 (5×2) Purple Pikmin Sprouts from Candy Pops
- Throw them in the Sap
- Combine them with your Pikmin
- Do this till you have 100 Purple Pikmin
How to Get Gold Bar in Primordial Thicket?
To get the Gold Bar for yourself in the Primordial Thicket, you will just have to throw these 100 Purple Pikmin on the Gold Bar. They will carry it around to you and now have yourself a Gold Bar in the final area of the game.