Lords of the Fallen is an immersive experience for the lovers of Dark Souls and Bloodborne. While, the game has various things to offer, one of the trophies that players have been having difficulty with is the Unbroken to the End.
Here in this guide, we are going to share with you details on How to Get Lords of the Fallen Unbroken to the End Trophy.
What is the Unbroken to the End Trophy/Achievement?
Unbroken to the End is a trophy in Lords of the Fallen that you can get after defeating the Unbroken Promise Boss. He is found in the Revelation Depths.
But, before you get it, you need to get the Drainage Keys, by defeating another boss and using that to unlock the Revelation Depths area.
You might be interested in: Lords of The Fallen Crimson Rector Shield Location
How to Get Lords of the Fallen Unbroken to the End Trophy?
- To get the trophy, you will have to start with the Sunless Skein Hoist, which is the Vestige of the Catrin.
- In the vicinity, you will have to defeat the SkinStealer, a boss found in the Sunless Skein Hoist.
- After defeating the Skinstealer Boss, you will get the Drainage Control Key from him.
- In the same area below, you will have to utilize the Drainage Control key. It will allow you to switch the Water Drain, decreasing the water level in the area.
- By doing so, you will get to the Revelation Depths, a hidden passage that is underneath the water.
- When you get to the Revelation Depths area, you have to proceed towards the end.
- Finally, you will find a Boss, and after defeating the Revelation Depths Boss, “The Unbroken Promise“, you will Get Lords of the Fallen Unbroken to the End Trophy
Check out the Boss Guide: How to Beat the Spurned Progeny in Lords of the Fallen