Gamers were already crazy for Resident Evil 4 and now we have its remake demo available as well. Not getting enough of the game on its regular difficulty? Well, here’s how to get Mad Chainsaw Mode in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
- How to Find Kinetic Blade Katana Location in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 – The Panther Tech
- All Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Mega Battle Pass Skins – The Panther Tech
What’s in Mad Chainsaw Mode?
For beginners, the Mad Chainsaw Mode will give you an increased difficulty level, the highest in the game so far. It further elevates the Fight with Villager and the Masked Chainsaw man as well.
The enemies you will be facing are going to be more durable, faster, stronger, and much more fierce. The Chainsaw Man will have a flaming Chainsaw and Dr. Salvador is also going to be a heck of a lot stronger.
In case you die in this game mode, then you will have to play the game from the start.
Getting Mad Chainsaw Mode in Resident Evil 4 Remake
In order to get the Mad Chainsaw Mode, you will have to restart the new game till you get a specific event triggered. After that event starts, you will get a message like in the image below.
Now, you will have to click on the “Accept Challenge” and you will unlock the Mad Chainsaw Mode.
- Restart New Game
- Repeat it
- You will Trigger an Event
- A Message will be Displayed
- Select “Accept Challenge”
That’s it! You will get the hardest mode in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Tips to Complete Mad Chainsaw Mode
There are few things that you have to keep in mind while doing the hardest mode in the game.
- Don’t fight with all Enemies and run past most of them that you don’t have to fight.
- Save the ammo you get in the run and don’t waste it without having to.
- Check your surroundings and pick up every supply that you can. You will be needing all of those on the enemies that you have to fight.
Well, that’s How to get the Mad Chainsaw Mode in Resident Evil 4 Remake. We don’t recommend going for the mode if you can’t even fight in the Normal Mode. The things here are going to be a nightmare and if you lose, the game starts from the beginning.
Keep your supplies stacked up and don’t try to fight all the enemies you come across.