In the thrilling world of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, players are not only tasked with epic battles and intense combat but also have the opportunity to engage in a unique and rewarding side activity called gardening. Gardening in Jedi Survivor allows players to find, collect, and grow a wide range of seeds to create a personalized and flourishing rooftop garden. Whether you seek a serene place to relax between battles or desire to customize your home base on Koboh. In this blog post, we will guide you about how to get seeds in Jedi Survivor, as a lot of players are complaining they didn’t find any seeds.
- Can’t Talk to Caij in Star Wars Jedi Survivor – Caij Bounty Bug – The Panther Tech
- How to Remove Beacons in Star Wars Jedi Survivor – The Panther Tech
- Caij not giving Bounties in Star Wars Jedi Survivor – Bounty Hunters not spawning – The Panther Tech
- Can’t get to 100% on Koboh in Star Wars Jedi Survivor – Fixed! – The Panther Tech
How To Get Seeds in Jedi Survivor
Exploring the Open World
As you navigate the diverse landscapes of Koboh, keep a keen eye out for Koboh Seed Pods. These collectibles can be found scattered throughout the environment, blending seamlessly with the fauna. Be sure to thoroughly explore each area, interact with objects, and examine your surroundings to increase your chances of discovering these valuable seeds. There are about 145 kinds of Koboh Seed Pods.
Rewards and Missions
Completing various missions and objectives in Jedi Survivor can grant you access to unique rewards, including seeds. Pay close attention to quest rewards and dialogue options that may offer opportunities to obtain seeds for your garden. Engaging in the game’s storyline and side quests can be a fruitful way to acquire different seed varieties.
The gardener plays a crucial role in the gardening system of Jedi Survivor. To recruit the gardener follow these steps:
- You can find Pili Walde inside a cavern in Blustery Mesa. This location becomes accessible during Jedha Part 2 of the game. Explore the area and search for the cavern to initiate the recruitment process.
- Once you have reached the cavern in Blustery Mesa, your objective is to complete the “Check in With Pili Rumor” mission.
- Interact with Pili Walde and follow the questline to progress with the recruitment process.
- During the mission, you will have the opportunity to recruit Pili Walde as the gardener for Pyloon’s Saloon.
- Engage in dialogue and fulfill any requirements or objectives presented to successfully recruit Pili as your gardener.
Once you have recruited Pili Walde, you will be able to expand your garden, plant more seeds, and unlock additional items in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. With the gardener’s assistance, your garden at Pyloon’s Saloon will flourish and provide various benefits in the game.
How To Use Seeds in Jedi Survivor
Once you have gathered seeds, head to the Rooftop Garden, which becomes accessible as you progress through the game. Here, you can plant and nurture your collected seeds, watching them grow into beautiful and unique plants. Experiment with different combinations of seeds to create a garden that reflects your personal style and preferences.
To keep track of your seeds and ensure efficient gardening, utilize the Map Upgrade: Seed Pods. This upgrade enables you to locate and track down all the seeds you have collected via your Holomap. By using this feature, you can easily identify areas where specific seeds can be planted and monitor the growth progress of your plants.
Customization and Expansion
The gardening system in Jedi Survivor offers a wide range of customization options for your rooftop garden. As you collect more seeds, you can expand your garden, creating additional plots and enhancing the overall aesthetic of the space. Experiment with different plant combinations, arrange decorative elements, and design your garden to create a tranquil and inviting retreat within the game.
Gardening in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor provides players with a captivating and rewarding side activity. By exploring the open world, completing missions, and recruiting the gardener, you can obtain a variety of seeds to cultivate your rooftop garden.
Utilize the Rooftop Garden, the Holomap tracking feature, and the customization options to create a unique and thriving oasis amidst the chaos of the galaxy.
Embrace the serenity and beauty of gardening in Jedi Survivor as you unleash your creativity and immerse yourself in this extraordinary Star Wars adventure.
May the Force be with you as you embark on your gardening journey!
Masab Farooque is a Tech Geek, Writer, and Founder at The Panther Tech. He is also a lead game developer at 10StaticStudios.
When he is not writing, he is mostly playing video games