Lords of the Fallen is an immersive experience for the lovers of Dark Souls and Bloodborne. While the game has its fair share of hidden locations, the one that bothers most players is the Revelation Depths, found in the bottomless pit of Drainage Area.
If you are having trouble getting to this area, we have a guide on How to Get to the Revelation Depths in Lords of the Fallen. Let’s get to the details below.
What is Revelation Depths in LotF?
Revelation Depths is an area in the game that isn’t viable for the players to enter because of the water level. This location is found in the Sunless Skein Hoise (Vestige of Catrin) area.
However, the issue is that the drainage lever is located behind a door that requires a Drainage Key. You will have to defeat the boss that has the key and then use the Drainage Switch to drain the water level, making the secret area “Revelation Depths” viable for players to enter.
At the end of the area, you will find a Boss that gives you the Unbroken to the End Trophy as well.
How to Get to the Revelation Depths in Lords of the Fallen?
- To get to the Revelation Depths, you will have to start off at the Sunless Skein Hoist, which is the Vestige of the Catrin.
- In the vicinity, you will have to defeat the SkinStealer, a boss found in the Sunless Skein Hoist.
- After defeating the Skinstealer Boss, you will get the Drainage Control Key from him.
- In the same area below, you will have to utilize the Drainage Control key. It will allow you to switch the Water Drain, decreasing the water level in the area.
- By doing so, you will get to the Revelation Depths, a hidden passage that is underneath the water.
- So, you need to head below in the vicinity to unlock, as the Revelation Depths is now unlocked for the players.
You might be interested in: How to Beat the Spurned Progeny in Lords of the Fallen