Whenever you are walking around Hogwarts Castle, you will find a ton of various things hung on the walls, and the most notable of them are the paintings. But, did you ever notice there are Empty Frames? Well, these are puzzles and here we have a guide on How to Solve Empty Frame Puzzles in Hogwarts Legacy to help you out.
The developers of Hogwarts Legacy really put up a great game in front of us, with incredible details. When you are going through the hallway, you will come across various empty frame puzzles and they are spread all around Hogwarts Castle.
When you take a chance on those, you will get the Field Guide Pages that in return get you some new cosmetics. You can’t just walk around the Empty Paintings in Hogwarts and wish for a cosmetic, rather you will have to activate them. Don’t know how? Well, here’s a guide to help you solve Empty Paintings in Hogwarts.
- How to find Demiguise Statue in Hogwarts Legacy – All Demiguise Moon Statue Locations
- How to Solve the Light and Darkness Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy
- How to Solve Charles Rookwood Trial Puzzles in Hogwarts Legacy
Solving Empty Frame Puzzles in Hogwarts Legacy
Activating the Challenge
When you find the Frame Puzzle, the first thing that you have to do is activate that challenge. In order to do so, you will further have to utilize Lumos Spell.
After that, the Frame itself will tell you the location where you have to go and find it. Don’t worry, it is always near the Empty Frame location. You are looking for a Green Moth around there somewhere.
Our tip is to use Revelio often to get the location of that Moth because Revelio highlights it. When you are near, there will be a flutter of wings and a sound similar to that.
Solving the Puzzle
- When you find the Moth, just stand beside it and get in front of it.
- Use the Lumos Spell
- The moth will start following you
- Go back to the Empty Frame you started the challenge from and make sure Green Moth is with you.
- Again use Lumos to let the Green Moth get on the Empty Frame
- You will see that the Picture isn’t empty anymore and that completed the Empty Frame Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy.
What will you get?
After you complete the Empty Picture Puzzle, you will be getting a Field Guide Page.
So, that’s how to Solve the Empty Frame Puzzles in Hogwarts Legacy. It is that simple! You just have to get the moth to jump in the picture. It is one example and you will find tons of those in the Lenora Quest related to the Central Hall.
Hello there! I am just a human being with good skills in Content Writing, Graphics, and Photography. Being an Electrical Engineer (Computer Engineering Specialization) I like to take deep dives into Tech related topics or troubleshoot them. But my hobby is writing about Games and then learning new stuff (for free obviously).