Hogwarts Legacy is all about those Puzzles, Spells, Magic and even locked Doors. You might even find all of these combined into one, causing a lot of trouble for you to go ahead. The same is the case with the Great Hall Door Puzzle and here is a guide on How to Solve Great Hall Door Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy to help you out.
You are a student of Magic here in Hogwarts, with plenty of exploring to do and a ton of things to learn. It depends on your own choice of what you will find here; it could be something ancient, it could be something dark, or it could be something filled with light.
It is your job to explore the Magical Wonderland and if are also one of those people who got stuck and looking for a way to Open the Great Hall Door Puzzle, then go ahead and read on with the guide.
- How to Sell Beasts in Hogwarts Legacy – The Panther Tech
- How To Tweak Your PC For Hogwarts Legacy Best Performance – The Panther Tech
- How to Upgrade Your Broom in Hogwarts Legacy – The Panther Tech
- Where to Find Unicorns in Hogwarts Legacy – Unicorn Locations Guide – The Panther Tech
Solving Great Hall Door Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy
To pass through the Great Hall Door Puzzle, you will need to check out the Symbols and learn them. They are written on the Board.
- First of all, when you go through them from Left to Right, they are actually numbers from 0 to 9.
- Secondly, the Board has a math equation. Don’t worry it isn’t integration nor derivation, but rather simple addition. You will have to add the smaller three circles and they will represent the bigger circle
- The three small circles will become 24 and 14. So, it makes them a Spider and a Serpent.
- Therefore, when you will get the “?”, it will be equal to 8, which makes it a Spider because of 8 legal
- And, when you get “??”. it will be equal to 3, which makes it a Serpent because of its three heads.
- Finally, put in the Symbols that we mentioned here and you will open the Great Hall Door Puzzle.
What is behind Great Hall Door?
When you open the Great Hall Door, you will find a Desk, as well as a Kilted Garb. If you are wondering about the rewards, these are the only thing you are going to get. If they are not up to any good for you, just leave the Puzzle.
Well, that’s How to Solve the Great Hall Door Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy. Same as any other Door Puzzle in the game, you will have to do a simple math of adding circles and then matching them with the Magical Beasts or Creatures to get your Symbol. Now you Opened the Great Hall Door, just enjoy the rewards!
Feel Free to Check Similar Guides on Hogwarts Legacy here;
- Arithmancy Door Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy Guide – The Panther Tech
- How to do Lockpicking Minigame in Hogwarts Legacy – The Panther Tech
- How to Unlock Level 2 Locks in Hogwarts Legacy – The Panther Tech
- How to Open Level 1 Lock in Hogwarts Legacy – The Panther Tech
- How to Use Alohomora in Hogwarts Legacy – The Panther Tech
What’s the Great Hall Table Order?
In the Great Hall, you will find many Long Trestle Tables along with their Benches. Totally, they are around 4 and when you enter from Left to Right, facing the Staff Table you will find; Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Gryffindor. That’s the order.
Which Great Hall Part Represents outside Weather?
There is an Enchanted Ceiling that was bewitched and it looks like the outside weather, is affiliated with that.
Hello there! I am just a human being with good skills in Content Writing, Graphics, and Photography. Being an Electrical Engineer (Computer Engineering Specialization) I like to take deep dives into Tech related topics or troubleshoot them. But my hobby is writing about Games and then learning new stuff (for free obviously).