The quest Mount: Donan’s Favor is a bit more complicated than it seems. Luckily for you, we’ve put together this complete guide on How to solve Mount Donan’s Favor Quest in Diablo 4.
- Diablo 4 Early Access Language Randomly Change – Can’t Change Language, Text Language Bug – The Panther Tech
- Diablo 4 Early Access High Latency on Stable Connection – Discussed! – The Panther Tech
- Diablo 4 Early Access Error 34202 Can’t Access Game – Fixed! – The Panther Tech
What is Mount Donan’s Favor Quest in Diablo 4?
Mount Donan’s Favor is a priority quest you receive at the beginning of Act 4. Once you complete this quest, you will finally get a mount. The quest tells you to speak to the stable master in Kyovashad. But you can’t do this immediately.
How to solve Mount Donan’s Favor Quest in Diablo 4
Complete Quest A Master’s Touch
To unlock the quest Mount: Donan’s Favor, you first need to complete the main quest A Master’s Touch. This is pretty easy and the second campaign quest of Act 4.
To complete it, fast travel to Kyovashad. From there, follow the quest marker to the Cathedral of Light. Approach Donan inside the Cathedral and give him Lorath’s letter. He’ll tell you to visit the Horadric Vault while he gets the things he needs. This completes the quest, rewarding you with 1,382 XP and 1,080 Gold.
Remember Oskar, the horse trader you passed by in Kyovashad Act One? Visit him again in Kyovashad at the stables near the city entrance. You’ll see him standing outside the building. Interact with him and tell him you’re a friend of Donan’s who said that he could provide you with a horse. Oskar will tell you to take one of his steeds free of charge.
Get your Mount
Open the inventory. You’ll see a few available options. Old Nell Steed will be available to equip. There are also two other horses. the Mottled Steed and the Grey Steed. But these are not free. If you want them, you have to buy them for 20,000 gold each.
Once you complete this quest, you unlock both the ability to buy mounts and ride them. You can buy more mounts anytime you want by speaking to the Stable Master. You can also customize your mounts. This includes both aesthetic and combat changes like enhanced armor, increased speed, and improved damage absorption.
How to Use Mounts
- Press Z on keyboards and Right on D-Pads to summon your Mount.
- For a burst of speed while mounted, press the spacebar on PC, RT on Xbox, and R2 on PlayStation.
- Mounts can get scared around too many monsters. If that bar fills up, your mount will knock you off.
- Each class has unique Dismount skills while mounted. Use them to launch into combat.
For the quest Mount: Donan’s Favor, you first need to do the main quest A Master’s Touch. Once that’s done, visit stable master Oskar and get your mount. That’s all for How to Solve Mount Donan’s Favor Quest in Diablo 4. As always, good luck and happy gaming!