The most fascinating thing about Hogwarts Legacy is that the developers really put up their efforts to make the game a living nightmare for some. There are hidden locations, locked doors, difficult puzzles, and much more to confuse you. The same is the case with the North Ford Bog Stone Arrow Puzzle and here is a guide on How to Solve North Ford Bog Stone Arrow Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy to help you out.
You are a student of Magic here in Hogwarts, with plenty of exploring to do and a ton of things to learn. It depends on your own choice of what you will find here; it could be something ancient, it could be something dark, or it could be something filled with light.
It is your job to explore the Magical Wonderland and if are also one of those people who got stuck and looking for a way to open the North Ford Bog Stone Arrow Treasure Vault, then go ahead and read on with the guide.
- How To Solve The Clock Tower Puzzle In Hogwarts Legacy
- How to Play Hogwarts Legacy Multiplayer
- How to Solve Marunweem Lake Treasure Vault Chess Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy
- How to Fix the Dark Arts Gear Not Showing Issue in Hogwarts Legacy
Solving North Ford Bog Stone Arrow Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy
Below, we will be diving deep into each and every step you have to take in order to solve the Stone Arrow Puzzle.
- Use Wingardium Leviosa to levitate the Stone itself
- Rotate the Stone by pressing E or using D-Pad. Keep rotating it till your Arrow is facing downwards.
- Now place it on the Stones Block
- That’s how to Solve North Ford Bog Stone Arrow Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy. It is a simple process and there is nothing to worry about.
What you will be getting from Arrow Stones Puzzle?
When you solve the puzzle, you will get the Chest somewhere around the area. Loot the Chest and you will get the Brown Palmette Scarf.
This is how you can solve the Arrow Stone Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy. It is found in the North Ford Bog area, where you have to first open the Treasure Vault and go in to solve this amazing puzzle.
Hello there! I am just a human being with good skills in Content Writing, Graphics, and Photography. Being an Electrical Engineer (Computer Engineering Specialization) I like to take deep dives into Tech related topics or troubleshoot them. But my hobby is writing about Games and then learning new stuff (for free obviously).