Find your phone
- Open this website and Login through your google credentials on your android phone https://myaccount.google.com/find-your-phone
- Choose your current device/Select your phone.
- Click ring your phone , if you think it is nearby.
- If you think it has been stolen, open this link https://www.google.com/android/find
- Map will show your phone’s current location.
- You can also erase data from here or reset your phone.
Masab Farooque is a Tech Geek, Writer, and Founder at The Panther Tech. He is also a lead game developer at 10StaticStudios.
When he is not writing, he is mostly playing video games