TikTok has become one of the most popular social media platforms globally in just two years. It is ranked as the fastest-growing social media platform and is considered one of the best platforms for marketing purposes.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the number of TikTok users grew a lot as more people had time to see and make videos. Among the most downloaded apps, TikTok downloads crossed Instagram and Facebook’s downloads numbers.
TikTok is appealing to marketers because it encourages creativity and collaboration and its popularity among young audiences. Users spend an average of 52 minutes per day on the app due to its fast-paced nature, which keeps them engaged for an extended period. The majority of users use TikTok every day. TokTok’s straightforward interface and cheap advertisements make it easy for users to post and share content.
Moreover, you can set TikTok videos as iPhone wallpapers and customize your phone’s look. This feature is hidden and regular TikTok users don’t even know about this feature yet.
How to set TikTok videos as iPhone wallpapers?
- Open the TikTok Application on your iPhone.
- Search for your favorite video.
- Click on the video you want as wallpaper.
- Tap on the share button.
- Select “Live Photo”.
- Wait for the conversion.
- The “Live Photo” is now in your photos library.
- Open Photos app, and tap the live photos from TikTok.
- Go to the options of that image and select Use as Wallpaper.
- Now you have a moving Wallpaper on your iPhone Homescreen.
Masab Farooque is a Tech Geek, Writer, and Founder at The Panther Tech. He is also a lead game developer at 10StaticStudios.
When he is not writing, he is mostly playing video games