Ahhh yes… one of the most anticipated games just arrived, bringing us tons of things to drool over. Dead Island 2 has some amazing quests in its arsenal, but we are here to discuss How to Do Knock the Burning Wheel Down Quest in Dead Island 2. So, buckle up and enjoy the trip!
- Dead Island 2 Achievements Guide: How to Unlock Them All – The Panther Tech
- Dead Island 2 Slayers: Which Slayer are you Picking in Dead Island 2? – The Panther Tech
What’s the Wheel Quest?
Well, this quest is included in the Flight of the Damned, which is quite hard to do. I am not going to lie here, but you might need some help doing it.
Just as the name suggests, you have to knock the Burning Wheel in order to proceed onwards. How to do it? We will be mentioning that stuff below.
How to do Knock the Burning Wheel Down Quest in Dead Island 2?
- Proceed towards the Mini Van’s Door
- Pick the Steel Pipe from there
- Open your Weapon Wheel with the Triangle Button
- Equip the Steep Pipe
- On the Left side of Mini Van, look up and you will find a Burning Wheel on top
- Press L2 or Right Mouse to Aim at the Wheel
- Then Press R2 or Left Mouse to throw the Weapon
- The Burning Wheel will come down and it will be a massive explosion
You just completed Flight of the Damned Story Quest
Well, completing Knock the Burning Wheel down quest can be a bit strange taking you don’t look up in many games. But, here you have to do that and throw the pipe in your hand to take the wheel down.