The hype is really real here and players are going wild after the release because of all the issues here. In case the game is stuck on the Connecting to your Account here’s our amazing guide on how to Fix Minecraft Legends Connecting to Your Account Error.
- How to Fix Low Memory Error in Minecraft Legends – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Minecraft Legends Stuck on Connecting to Your Account – The Panther Tech
Updating Graphics Drivers
One of the main reasons for the game being stuck on connecting to your account is outdated graphics drivers. To update your graphics drivers, follow these steps:
- Press the Windows key and type “device manager.”
- Click on Device Manager.
- Expand the Display Adapters category.
- Right-click on your graphics card and select “Update driver.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update your driver.
If you have Nvidia, just check the Nvidia Experience for the latest graphics drivers or you can also check AMD for drivers through Adrenaline software. Make sure your Windows is also on the latest update.
If updating your graphics drivers doesn’t work, the next step is to update DirectX. Here’s how to do it:
- Press the Windows key and type “run.”
- Type “dxdiag” in the Run box and click OK.
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool will open. Check your DirectX version in the System tab.
- Go to the Microsoft DirectX website and download the latest version that matches your operating system.
Verifying Game Files
Sometimes, Minecraft Legends not launching can be caused by corrupted game files. Verifying game files can fix this issue. Here’s how to do it:
- Open Steam
- Go to Library
- Right Click on Minecraft Legends
- Click on Properties
- In Settings, you will have to click on “Verify Integrity of Game Files”
Lowering Graphics Settings
The game automatically closes and it can also occur due to high graphics settings that your hardware cannot handle. To fix this, lower your graphics settings by following these steps:
- Open Minecraft Legends
- Go to Options and select Graphics.
- Lower the settings to the lowest possible value.
- Save and exit.
Go to your Antivirus settings and Whitelist Minecraft Legends to fix the loading issue.
If you’ve tried all the above steps and still have the issues, it’s time to contact support.
Minecraft Legends Connecting to Your Account Error can be fixed by following these simple steps. Start by updating your graphics drivers and DirectX version, verifying game files, lowering graphics settings, and if all else fails, contact support. With these tips, you’ll be back to enjoying the game you love in no time.