Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a Battle-Royale game developed by Mediatonic. It was released on 4 August and instantly got the fame it deserved. It is a massively multiplayer game with up to 60 players online struggling to qualify for the next round. Each round map is selected randomly and the players have to qualify through it. The game was published by Devolver Digital. It is a fun and friendly game similar to show “Takeshi’s Castle”.
The game may look childish, but it has hooked many YouTubers and gamers. It is currently available for PlayStation 4 and PC. The cost of Fall Guys on steam is only $8.19 USD. On winning, you get crowns that you can use to trade rare costumes and items.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout does not support cross-play between different platforms. Currently, the game is not available on iOS and Android, however, developers are pretty confident that the game will be available for mobile phones soon.
How To Play Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout on Android?
For this, you’ll be needing an AMD RX series Graphic Card and AMD Radeon Software to play Fall Guys on Android.
- Download AMD Radeon Software on your PC.
- Download AMD Link on your Android Phone.
- Open AMD Radeon Software and Go to Settings.
- Click on AMD Link and Link your Android device.
- After linking, open AMD on your Android phone.
- Click on the play icon, now you’ll be able to use your PC using your android phone.
- Open Fall Guys on your PC.
- Play it on your mobile using the default controls provided by AMD Link.