Talos Principle 2, the next installment in the popular puzzle-portal platform game, The Talos Principle, is here, and it is banging. Developed by Croteam, the game is set in a Roman-Philosophical world where humans are extinct, and intelligent robots are running it, trying their best to find a way toward the massive structure that holds secrets and unlimited power.
Some players reported that they had Motion sickness, Headaches, and Dizziness while playing The Talos Principle 2. Don’t worry, it isn’t something complex or hard to solve, so let’s troubleshoot it below.
- [Solved] The Talos Principle 2 Controller Not Working (PS Dual Sense and Xbox)
- The Talos Principle 2 DX12 Not Supported Error – How to run on DX11
Why is there Motion sickness and Headache while playing Talos Principle 2?
In a game where you have to utilize your brain more often, you are focusing on the objects. With the Field of View (FOV) in games too close to objects, you might be prone to Motion sickness and Headaches.
The Talos Principle 2 is a puzzle game after all, with advanced graphics, bright colors, and movement of objects. You have to focus on even small things, that might cause your Headache and Dizziness.
How to Fix The Talos Principle 2 Motion Sickness, Headaches, and Dizziness?
- Head inside the in-game gameplay options, and change the FOV to 90 to fix the Talos Principle 2 Motion Sickness, Headaches, and Dizziness.
- After that, you also have to head to the in-game settings and disable View Bobbing/Item Bobbing.
- Adding extra steps, you should lower the color brightness of your gaming monitor, and reduce the brightness as well. This will help you put less pressure on your eyes and brain.