If you are an android user, surely you must have been through a phase when you forgot your pattern and the password to unlock your Android Device. Nowadays, all android phones have fingerprint sensors, etc. However, you can use this method to unlock your friend’s android phone without them knowing because they won’t be losing any data. For this method to work all you need is an SD Card, a laptop, and the Aroma File Manager Tool. This method will completely remove the password and the pattern on the device, even the finger print.
- Download Aroma File Manager.
- Make sure it is in the zip format.
- Now paste the file manager to the SD Card.
- Add/Insert the SD card into your Android Device.
- Now turn off the phone.
- Go to Recovery Mode on the Android Phone.
- Mostly the shortcut key is VolumeUp Key + Power key.
- Now that you have entered the recovery mode, use the volume+ button to scroll.
- Click on the Install Zip from the SD Card.
- Find Aroma File Manager and Click on Install.
- After Installing Aroma File Manager, go to settings and click on Automount all devices on Start.
- Go to Data Folder then System Folder and find “gesture.key” or “password.key”.
- Delete the files and exit the Aroma File Manager.
- Now reboot the device.
You’ve now successfully unlocked your phone or your friend’s phone. Note: This is just for educational purpose, don’t do it with strangers or anyone you don’t know or trust. Stealing data is a serious crime.