Diablo 4 Server Slam is upon up and developers are giving us a chance to overload their servers and find out the bugs and glitches. Well, sometimes you will see that the game lags and gets stuck or capped at 30 FPS, especially on the Cutscenes and doing Quests. Don’t worry, here in this guide, we will help you understand the severity of Video and Cutscene Locked on 30 FPS in Diablo 4 Server Slam
- Can’t Skip Cutscene in Diablo 4 Server Slam – Fixed? – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Diablo 4 Server Slam Error Code 395002 – The Panther Tech
- How To Fix Diablo 4 Stuck On Character Screen – The Panther Tech
Why is the game Locked on 30 FPS during Cutscene?
There are various options you need to check before making a conclusion as to whether the game here is at issue or not. Sometimes, the game doesn’t allow more than 30 because of being too early.
Other times, it could be because of your system settings, your in-game settings, or even your Gaming Monitor/LED attached to the system.
In the case of Diablo 4 Server Slam, the game is in the Beta Phase, meaning they locked it intentionally. Due to the sheer number of players playing the game, the developers had to limit the FPS to 30 to make things work out.
That’s the first case, but still, you want to try out the things, below we got different methods to help you out. Keep in mind that the 30 FPS Cap in Diablo 4 Server Slam is basically in the Cutscene area and not the actual game.
Video and Cutscene Locked on 30 FPS in Diablo 4 Server Slam
- Check in-game settings for a system Cap
- Meet the Recommended Requirements for having more than 30
- Check whether your monitor has more than 30Hz Refresh Rate
- Check whether your Vsync is enabled or not
- Disable all Software that Cap FPS
- Disable AMD and Nvidia Battery Savers for Laptop
- Change System Battery Settings to Performance
- Plug in your Charger on Laptop
- Go to Nvidia Control Panel and Turn Off Vsyns and FPS cap (do the same for in-game settings)
- Use a Dual Link DVI
Diablo 4 Server Slam just recently got released and players have been going wild after it. In case you want to fix Video and Cutscene Locked on 30 FPS in Diablo 4 Server Slam, you can do the following;
- Plug your Monitor with the Dual Link DVI Cable or you can also do so with a Port Cable and set your monitor to its fullest (144Hz, 120Hz, etc)
- Go to Nvidia Control Panel and then find Refresh Rate in the Change Resolution section. From there, also take the Refresh rate to the maximum
- Check the Drivers and make sure they are made to work with the 144 Hz or a higher Refresh Rate than 60 Hz.
- Go to Nvidia Control Panel and then from there to Manage 3D Settings inside the 3D settings. Then go to Global Settings and from there to the Preferred Refresh Rate. Click on Highest Available.
In case nothing works and even all of this didn’t help you go beyond 30, you can just wait for a few days because sometimes the issue is related to the servers and not the actual system you are playing on. Waiting is the only choice in that