You might ask yourself, Which Class to Pick in Remnant 2 or Which one is the right one to start the game with? You can come back and start another game with a different class, but the first experience of the game is actually the only one that matters. If you are wondering, we got here a guide on Remnant 2 Hunter Archetype/Class, where we talk about Hunter in detail along with his Skills, Perks, and Traits. Let’s get started!
There are a total of 5 different classes in Remnant 2 that you can choose from. Each of these classes has its own armor set, weapons, perks, and skills. Below, we are going to guide you through Hunter Class and why you should pick Hunter in Remnant 2.
More Remnant 2 Content Below;
- Which Class to Pick in Remnant 2 – All Archetype Starting Classes Gunslinger, Medic, Handler, Hunter, and Challenger – The Panther Tech
- Remnant 2 Archetype/Class Skills, Traits, and Perks Explained – The Panther Tech
- Remnant 2 Gunslinger Archetype/Class – Skills, Perks, and Traits – The Panther Tech
- Remnant 2 Medic Archetype/Class – Skills, Perks and Traits – The Panther Tech
- Remnant 2 Handler Archetype/Class – Skills, Perks and Traits – The Panther Tech
What are Archetype Skills in Remnant 2
These are your abilities in the game that are unique to the classes themselves. You can utilize them during the gameplay, but the problem is that you can have one at a time and not two.
There are three skills per class that you can choose from in the game.
What are Archetype Traits in Remnant 2
The skills we mentioned were active abilities, but the traits are passive ones. You don’t have to invest your points into them for an upgrade because they automatically level up as you play the game.
For Example; for the Gunslinger Class in Remnant 2, you get more ammo as you proceed in the game.
What are Archetype Perks in Remnant 2
These are the Passive Bonuses in the game that you only get by equipping them on your Archetype. Same as the Skills, you can only equip one at a time in the game.
There are further five different types of Archetype Perks, these are;
- Damage Perks
- Team Perks
- Utility Perks
- Relic Perks
Can you Switch/Swap to Other Classes in Remnant 2?
Well, yes of course you can, but only after you have made enough progress in the game. The swap here is completely free and doesn’t charge for outside or inside currency.
Also, it won’t affect your previously used class in the game as well. But, on the other hand, when you swap to the new class, you will have to level that up from the start, as it begins from 0.
Later on in the game, as you start reaching the end-game content, you can effortlessly change between various classes based on the situation, giving you access to the multi-class.
The old and new classes will start to merge and give you a hybrid class apart from the prime perk. This new hybrid class will be a mix of those two classes and named in such a way as well.
Remnant 2 Hunter Archetype/Class
“I didn’t choose the sniper like, the sniper life chose me”. If you are one of those individuals who love picking sniper, then this Hunter class is right for you.
The game is focused on DPS, meaning you need to deal a ton of damage to kill the enemies. So, Hunter in Remnant 2 automatically stands out.
Hunter Skills, Perks, and Traits
- You can mark enemies through walls
- Prime Perk keeps damage buff time up by hitting enemy weak points
- Passive Perks increase critical damage, ranged damage, or general damage
- Three skills are; the hunters mark, the hunters focus, and the hunters shroud