Imagine this, you are fighting a boss and as soon as you finish the fight, the camera gets stuck. There is nothing you can do here, except look out for a fix on Google. Don’t worry, here in this guide, we are going to share the details on how to fix Camera Stuck in Dave the Diver. Let’s get started.
- Where to Find the Baby Whale in Dave the Diver – The Panther Tech
- Can’t Take Pink Dolphin Photo in Dave the Diver – Pink Dolphin Bug/Glitch – The Panther Tech
- How to Get Salt in Dave the Diver – The Panther Tech
- How to Sell Pearl in Dave the Diver – The Panther Tech
Why is my camera stuck in Dave the Diver?
So, basically, the camera gets stuck because of a recent bug in the game. It thinks that there is an instance going on in the game that stops the camera from moving.
Yes, we know that the fight is over and the game should move on, but it doesn’t think that way. So, the camera gets stuck as a result.
How to Fix Dave the Diver Camera Stuck
The is no guaranteed fix for this issue. The developers are working on a fix for this and due to it being a server problem, it is out of the boundaries.
- Still, there are a few things you can try on your own. Starting with restarting the game again and again. This way, you might un-trigger the instance that caused it.
- You can close the game and verify the integrity of the game file on Steam. Go to Steam Library, right-click on Dave the Diver, and go to Properties. From there proceed to Local Files Tab and click on “Verify Integrity of Game Files”.
- Close all programs that are running in the background. You can also disable antivirus and firewall as well.
- Reinstall the game and see if that fixed the problem. Reinstalling is the last resort sometimes and fixes most of the problems instantly.
Dave the Diver is a camera movement-dependent game. Sometimes the camera gets stuck here due to the instance you are in. Computer things that you are in some kind of an area where camera movement isn’t required. You basically get stuck as a result. There is nothing you can do as of right now, but hopefully, there will be a fix later on.