Did you get one of those spectacular Anker Soundcore P3i and never figured out how to pair them with the Macbook? Well, don’t worry because here in this guide we will share with you a guide on How to Pair Anker Soundcore P3i with any Macbook Pro to help you out.
- How to Get Ring of Starless Skies in Diablo 4 – The Panther Tech
- How to Claim Free Magic Cube in Free Fire – 6th Anniversary Magic Cube Event – The Panther Tech
- Where To Find the Glacial Passage in Dave The Diver – The Panther Tech
Pair Anker Soundcore P3i with any Macbook
First of all, when you get the Earphones for the first time, you need to charge them alongside the case for approximately 20 minutes straight. After that, you can begin the process of connecting them with your Macbook.
In case they are also connected to another device, make sure you disconnect from that device itself. You can give a restart to your earphone and then you can connect them.
Steps to Connect Soundcore P3i to Macbook
- Open the Charging Case
- Put the Left and Right earbuds inside
- An indicator starts blinking on the front of the earphone case
- You need to wait till the Indicator starts Blinking quickly (5 seconds at least)
- Keep the case open and keep the earbuds inside, just like before
- Put it close to the Macbook
- Open settings on Macbook
- Go to Bluetooth
- Turn on the Bluetooth
- In the Nearby Devices, you can find the Anker Soundcore P3i
- Click on them to connect and wait for a while
After a successful connection, you can now enjoy the earbuds happily on your Macbook. As a precaution, you can go to the Sound Settings from the Left Tabs and check out the Input and Output settings. They should be from the Soundcore P3i. Simple as that!
To Pair Anker Soundcore P3i with any Macbook, you need to put in the earphones and wait for 5 seconds so that the light starts blinking faster. Find them in the Macbook Bluetooth settings in the nearby title. Click on them to connect your Soundcore P3i with Macbook. Simple as that!