Cities: Skylines 2 offers you the power to shape your urban landscape down to the finest details, and that includes rotating and elevating roads. Whether you’re seeking a new angle for your road network or want to create overpasses and bridges, these simple steps will guide you through the process.
How To Rotate Roads In Cities Skylines 2
- To start rotating roads, select the road tool within the game. You can usually find this tool in the game’s interface.
- Now, click on the location where you want to place or edit a road. To rotate the road, click the left mouse button and drag the mouse in the direction you want to rotate the road.
- This simple action allows you to change the orientation of the road according to your city planning needs.
Elevate Roads In Cities Skylines 2
- To elevate roads in Cities: Skylines 2, first, enter road building mode by selecting the road tool. You can usually access this tool from the game’s toolbar or menu.
- Next, choose the type of road you want to elevate. Different road types may have varying options for elevation, so pick the one that suits your project.
- With your chosen road type selected, click on the vertical bar located beside the road types. This allows you to adjust the road’s elevation. You can raise it for overpasses or lower it for underpasses, creating a dynamic and visually appealing road network.
With these steps, you can effortlessly rotate and elevate roads in Cities: Skylines 2, giving you the creative freedom to design the city of your dreams. Whether you’re tackling complex interchanges or simply fine-tuning your road layout, these tools empower you to build a city that’s uniquely yours. Happy city planning!