There has been some time since the release of Starfield. As players are slowly traversing the massive world, they realize that it is unfinished. There are strange bugs, glitches, and turnarounds that are causing the players to get stuck. Some of the issues also include dialogues, quest not completing and players getting stuck somewhere. Here in this guide, we are going to share with you details on the Starfield Ship Door Not Opening.
Starfield has this strange bug, where it will term your own Ship as being Inaccessible. You can, however, hop inside the ship by using the bridge/ladder, but you are not the owner, in the eyes of Starfield.
On top of that, all the crew members are gone, there is no one of them. You can unassign and assign them again, but it won’t fix anything by far.
More Starfield Content Below;
- How to Have Constant 60 FPS in Starfield
- Starfield Audio Issue – Fixed
- How to Fix Starfield Stuttering
- Fix Starfield Poor Performance Issue
Introduction to Starfield
Starfield is sometimes referred to as one of the most anticipated games of 2023, or some even refer to it as Game of the Decade. In either case, the titles given to this game speak for themselves.
Starfield was developed by the masters themselves, going by the name of “Bethesda Games Studios”, and published by “Bethesda Softworks”, who are known to create some other masterpieces like Fallout, Skyrim, and Can’t Forget Doom.
Taking place in a Space Theme this time, you have a futuristic world. This means you can travel from one planet to another in a completely different environment and time.
On top, you have your very own futuristic equipment like Space Ships, and vehicles used to travel on grounds/air. You start the game as a miner, who works in the Settled Systems, as Exploration is something that was done in the past.
But, you are different, as you love to explore things and discover something completely new on your own. Each path you take in the game will basically pave a different route for you. So make up your mind before you jump into anything.
Starfield Ship Door Not Opening – Fixed!
To fix this issue you will have to follow our steps below;
- Go to Console Command by pressing the ~ button on your keyboard
- Click on Ship Door while the command is open
- It will show that the door followed by, also showing its ID
- If it doesn’t work, enter the first person and get close to the door hatch then do this again
- Type Unlock in the Console Command
- Press Enter
- The door will unlock and the Ship will become accessible
- Instead of Starfield Inaccessible showing, you will be showing Board
- The game terms it as a cheat and disables the Achievements. To go around that, you will have to use the Nexus Achievement Mod for Starfield
- Another thing to notice is that it will say Door, in case it doesn’t you are doing it wrong